Movie Series You Rate In Release Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of people are raving about Curse Of Chucky lately now that it's out. I have a feeling I'll probably change Child's Play as a series that goes in RO for me after I see it. I'm a long time fan and thought the first three were all great, while Bride Of Chucky was fun but unnecessary IMO. Seed Of Chucky, well...

Hmm.

Iron Man trilogy
Jurassic Park trilogy
Alien movies
Back to the Future trilogy
Hulk movies
Dark Knight trilogy
Robocop trilogy
Predator movies

(In two of those above cases though, the second is on par with the first.)

For most others, i'd rank one of the later movies better than the earliers.

Like Raiders, Last Crusade then Temple or Conquest of the POTA ahead of Escape or X-Men First Class ahead of X3 & X1

After seeing Curse Of Chucky, Child's Play has definitely changed for me. I liked it far better than Seed Of Chucky and it's probably on par with Bride, but I still like the first three the best.

Looking over my list, Iron Man is one that could change but I need to see 2 and 3 again to determine. Still haven't seen 3 since the theater.

Terminator
RoboCop
Jurassic Park
Blade
Nightmare on Elm Street
Fast & Furious

Last edited:
That reminds me, I've seen Blade 1 and 3 but not the second, which most seem to regard as the best. I liked 1 and 3, but I actually think I slightly preferred the third one.

I actually really enjoyed Jurassic Park 2 (more so than Part 1), up until the T-Rex ends up in California.

X-Men (but First Class was better than Parts 2 and 3)
Hellraiser
Robocop

I always enjoyed the T-Rex rampage in San Diego, thought it made for a neat change of scenery.

Iron Man could be one that changes for me after I see 2 and 3 again. I haven't seen 3 since opening night.

Paranormal Activity is another that's changed for me after seeing the most recent one a couple of months back. I'd probably rank that one third after the first two.

Back