Most wanted "Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Hobbit:AUJ are you most looking forward to seeing/owning?

• Bilbo Baggins

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • Gandalf

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Thorin Oakenshield

Votes: 47 38.8%
  • Azog the Defiler

Votes: 38 31.4%
  • The Great Goblin

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Gollum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dwalin

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Balin

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Other Dwarf

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Other Orc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Unreal that people have cried for ages for a gimli PF and bemoaned the orc after orc after orc after orc PF we get from the LOTR PF series and given the choice of a dwarf very likely to get made here (Thorin, unlike Gimli, is a main character in the Hobbit) and people upvote the orc bad guy. Enjoy your next orc PF people.

orc sells, hot elven girls sells, ugly dwarves/hobbit/humans dont.

Thorin and Azog are neck and neck with each other! :clap I really prefer Thorin, as the baddies has had their fair share of PF-awesomeness! Give the good boys the PF treatment this time. I really like to see Thorin's armour and blue robe with the fur coat :lol done with detail! And Orcrist made of metal! Booyah! :clap

Thorin2.jpg

Thorin and Azog are neck and neck with each other! :clap I really prefer Thorin, as the baddies has had their fair share of PF-awesomeness! Give the good boys the PF treatment this time. I really like to see Thorin's armour and blue robe with the fur coat :lol done with detail! And Orcrist made of metal! Booyah! :clap

Thorin2.jpg

:exactly:

He certainly would make a beautiful PF,with his costume being so awesome in the movie :)

The Thorin costume would look fantastic in PF form! :thud:

Which is exactly why they probably won't do it. At least for a while. I've often gotten the impression that the cut & sew portion of PF development/design is the most difficult and expensive part of the process.

Which is probably why you'll see Azog sooner rather than later. Because the dude is almost nude!

I hope I'm wrong, though. I'd love a Thorin PF decked out in the whole costume! Fur and all!

Not even a freakin Radagast with exclusive morgul blade or hedgehog or rabbit on the list to go with Gandalf PF...shame shame

Last edited:
I lik orcs so my first choice would be azog. Then thorin. His outfit would look amazing.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Azog is a probably the best statue to do but not to start a new line. A good guy is probably a better choice to consider ( bilbo, thorin) but not gandalf please. There's enough of this one already done.

Azog is a probably the best statue to do but not to start a new line. A good guy is probably a better choice to consider ( bilbo, thorin) but not gandalf please. There's enough of this one already done.

Azog on Warg with Exclusive Switch out arm

Back