Weta Workshop 2016 Black Friday Sale. Nov. 24th-Nov. 28th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed the Smaug bust auction, there was "less than 30 left" and down to just under $300 I think.
Waited less than 20 min and they were all sold out when I went back to check. Doh!:slap

Scored the Balrog for $335 (shipped).
Finally ordered the Uruk Hai swordsman for $247 (shipped).

Not bad, will wait again for MT and Smaug bust to go on sale at some point.

When it was all said and done, I snagged the Smaug bust for $264.33 shipped. On another note, I wish I had the space for the both the Balrog and the Smaug full size statue but I'm thinking I need to pick one or the other.

Decisions . . . decisions

I missed the Smaug bust auction, there was "less than 30 left" and down to just under $300 I think.
Waited less than 20 min and they were all sold out when I went back to check. Doh!:slap

Scored the Balrog for $335 (shipped).
Finally ordered the Uruk Hai swordsman for $247 (shipped).

Not bad, will wait again for MT and Smaug bust to go on sale at some point.

How did u get the Balrog at that price?

When it was all said and done, I snagged the Smaug bust for $264.33 shipped. On another note, I wish I had the space for the both the Balrog and the Smaug full size statue but I'm thinking I need to pick one or the other.

Was that without weta dollars or did you factor that in. Just curious what they went for.

I don't have the Balrog but Smaug is incredible. I'm very happy with him.

269 Euros with shipping from EU warehouse and getting 28 Weta Dollars for my next order.
I´m Happy!

I caved on Minas Tirith. I am 95% sure I don't want it. If someone wants it for cost please reach out. I paid the lowest price and with shipping it came to 376. So if someone wants this for 376 plus shipping please let me know. And sorry to the 51st person that wanted one of these.

I passed on both Smaugs. I have a feeling they have plenty of the full body version and it will go on sale again.

I ended up with a Balrog and a couple of Elven Warriors.

I passed on both Smaugs. I have a feeling they have plenty of the full body version and it will go on sale again.

The bust went pretty cheap, it was a better deal than the full body, but even it wasn't bad. I doubt you will get them cheaper new. I was half thinking about the contract, but the discount was not enough. It is nice, but still not $3-400 nice.

they only have "real" sales on blackfridays - once a year that's it and only on pieces they have plenty left. So it's no guarantee. Price for smaug is good but not great, i still bought it - been wanting it for a while.

i think going forward i will only buy anything from weta on blackfridays, their stuff never seem to sell out anymore. Feeling silly i paid full price on all those hobbit 1/6 statues earlier when i could gotten them for 15% off at minimum.

Back