Most wanted "Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Hobbit:AUJ are you most looking forward to seeing/owning?

• Bilbo Baggins

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • Gandalf

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Thorin Oakenshield

Votes: 47 38.8%
  • Azog the Defiler

Votes: 38 31.4%
  • The Great Goblin

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Gollum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dwalin

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Balin

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Other Dwarf

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Other Orc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Middle-earth PF collectors, what are you most looking forward to assuming SSC goes that route with their license?

Edit: Can a moderator of this section change the last entry to "Other Orc/Goblin"?

Last edited:
I voted Thorin. I think he would look really good as a PF.

Can we edit poll entries?

I voted Thorin. I think he would look really good as a PF.

I'd love to see Bilbo, Thorin, Azog, Gandalf, Gollum, and a Moria Goblin all produced as PF's. I don't really expect a new Gandalf or Gollum though since they'd be similar to their prior releases.

Can we edit poll entries?

I thought so. I meant to include an option for Moria Goblin.

As long as the line goes I think you'll see those. They'll look good too I'd imagine. Thorin would just look so good with how his outfit was done. Though he doesn't have much an Azog PF would be cool and it would be a large one as would the Goblin King.

I don't see how to but its ok. People will vote for it either way.

I'd vote for them all if I could but I went with Thorin... I'd love to see Bilbo and Gandalf though :pray:

For me, it was a toss-up between Thorin and Azog, but I imagined Thorin in PF, and I just thought how great he would look like if ever! When I voted and saw the poll results so far, I was glad to see Thorin leading and that I'm in unison with most of those who voted. I'd be glad still if it was Azog, but we've had a lot of villains already done in PF from LOTR (which turned out really great), so maybe some of the protagonists this time. :wink1:

Last edited:
How about another Lurtz! Oh he is not in the hobbit, think jackson slipped up there!

Not voting because I'm not looking to buy a Hobbit related PF but I'd love to see Azog. I disliked almost everything about the character but wouldn't mind seeing a different group of artists' interpretation. Maybe it'll end up looking better than what was seen on screen. Whatever the case, it'll for sure look damn imposing.

Azog would be my first choice. Thorin second. I would probably buy both.

The worst designed character in any Middle-earth film is the Great Goblin. If it were three feet tall and fifty bucks I would not allow it to pollute my home. It is reassuring that others seem to reject it also.

Unreal that people have cried for ages for a gimli PF and bemoaned the orc after orc after orc after orc PF we get from the LOTR PF series and given the choice of a dwarf very likely to get made here (Thorin, unlike Gimli, is a main character in the Hobbit) and people upvote the orc bad guy. Enjoy your next orc PF people.

PF-wise, I am "orced out" for a while, thank you very much! The only PFs from AUJ I would be really interested in are Bilbo and Thorin.

Unreal that people have cried for ages for a gimli PF and bemoaned the orc after orc after orc after orc PF we get from the LOTR PF series and given the choice of a dwarf very likely to get made here (Thorin, unlike Gimli, is a main character in the Hobbit) and people upvote the orc bad guy. Enjoy your next orc PF people.

Remember to send pasta sculptures of your favourite character :lecture

Remember the Fellowship :wink1:

Back