Most Expensive 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Not asking, it has been found... :lol

million dollar Gladiator 4-14-21.jpg

Must be real blood.

Credit to Deathstalker for finding this gem.

And really, 23 watchers? I guess just for fun... or Vegas is betting.

Last edited:
I've seen this strategy before to bubble stuff to the top for those who search and sort by most expensive, but it always has a "make offer" option. And as others have said, I think at that price, white glove shipping would be included!

Are the seller's other listings at reasonable prices?

As darth dennis mentioned, perhaps this was just a strategy to put his searches near the top to grab the attention of buyers and look at his other listings.

More likely this guy likely heard a tall tale about someone who made a good plea on ebay and some rich guy actually bought his over-priced item, so he figured he'd give it a try.

There's all kind of stupid out there in the wide world.

I'm most upset about the using the wrong then instead of than. If you're an artist trying to capture the hapless eBay impulse shopper millionaire market, you can't make mistakes like that.

More likely this guy likely heard a tall tale about someone who made a good plea on ebay and some rich guy actually bought his over-priced item, so he figured he'd give it a try.

There's all kind of stupid out there in the wide world.

yea that's the only thing I can think of. Not sure if you can even call that figure a custom. It's pretty much the Pangaea figure with a body swap (star ace Leonidas or Themistokles judging by the knee joint).

China seller explained such price to me once: he was going on a vacation and didn't want to close the auction but didn't want anybody to win it, so he set a crazy price. must be something about fees for reopening the selling.

or maybe this particular seller above simply was happily drunk.

China seller explained such price to me once: he was going on a vacation and didn't want to close the auction but didn't want anybody to win it, so he set a crazy price. must be something about fees for reopening the selling.

or maybe this particular seller above simply was happily drunk.

Hmmm. Problem with that is it can make them look like scammers even if they do have an innocent rationale for it.

But he explains why he set such a ridiculous price. Its not to hold open the auction while he travels. Maybe someone did that once before smartphones.

yea, plus doesn't eBay have the option to put a notice on their listing if/when they're traveling? I see it all the time at the top of a listing: "Seller is away until ____"

Back