• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale InArt Joker (Rooted/Deluxe) 1/6th Scale Two-Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is the compulsive gambler in me betting on my Hot Toys Artisan pre-order to pay out in 2 years and be enough to sate my Jokor lust. In the meantime, as with The Highlander, “there can be only one,” so, I must say goodbye to this monster of a box. It has been opened once because I’d been excited about this release for a long time (I managed to get some shots of the headsculpts in their respective containers that day), I lack impulse control, and I still think I’m kind of nutty for liking the Hot Toys as much as I do, much less ordering it/choosing it over this one, but aside from that opening night unboxing, this thing’s been safely tucked away in my climate controlled storage unit while I figured out where the hell I could possibly put it.

It’s a truly awesome release and I’m still constantly impressed by the quality of the guns/accessories (I doubt Howard Chan’s gonna shell out for that Glock logo:lol), the jail cell diorama, the figures, themselves, and, even, just the materials they used for everything still kind of blow my mind (that metal and wood jail cell contributes greatly to the 41 lbs the box weighs; lucky for you, shipping’s included within the Continental 48), but, ya gotta do what ya gotta do, so, anybody who’s interested, it’s…

$900 USD-PayPal Goods & Services preferred*

If you’re a known Freak in good standing with a long-standing, positive reputation, I’m willing to work around payment preferences and can also bring my references and feedback to the table.

Free shipping within the Continental United States

Attachments

• IMG_1778.jpeg
    IMG_1778.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1780.jpeg
    IMG_1780.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1781.jpeg
    IMG_1781.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8361.jpeg
    IMG_8361.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8362.jpeg
    IMG_8362.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8363.jpeg
    IMG_8363.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8364.jpeg
    IMG_8364.jpeg
  • IMG_8365.jpeg
    IMG_8365.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8366.jpeg
    IMG_8366.jpeg
  • IMG_8367.jpeg
    IMG_8367.jpeg
Last edited:
Bump. Also decided I’m willing to part out the set if anyone’s just looking for specific parts.

Back