1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she's my last tdk trilogy figure, so i am excited, but also a wee sad. hoping they announce something new and exciting soon!
: D

:exactly:
I downsized my collection over the last year with the intention of having 2 villains from each of the 3 films and both versions of Batman + Gordon & Harvey. Selina completes my display. Relieved since this hobby is getting so damn expensive. TDK is what brought me to 1:6 however and wrapping up my lineup for these movies is bittersweet.

Still hoping to diversify my collection with some other figures, customs mostly, but I'm done with the Nolanverse.

To those who have her already, is her belt glued or is it removable? Reason for asking is that I bought a Black Widow drop leg holster for her pistol. Not screen accurate but it might look decent.

I believe it snaps in place just glancing at it on my shelf just like the dx12 belt, but the snaps are hidden by a pouch see here.

$(KGrHqNHJBkFHKk1c2ZJBR5q47B7-g~~60_57.JPG

actually Kathy @ SS said they're going to start shipping Friday, my last flex pay was 08.20 for Exclusive but of course i called them and had it bumped to their earliest which is 08.05, which she said by then they'd have start shipping! I get it then next day so next week should be a great week!

actually Kathy @ SS said they're going to start shipping Friday, my last flex pay was 08.20 for Exclusive but of course i called them and had it bumped to their earliest which is 08.05, which she said by then they'd have start shipping! I get it then next day so next week should be a great week!

So they're charging tomorrow but shipping Friday?

I just talked to Elisse, she said they weren't bumping up orders yet

Dude I've talked to Elisse before and she has given me wrong delivery,shipping dates and also said she couldn't bump my flexpays in the past. Also Kathy has always worked with me. Sideshow is very well aware with my ire towards Elisse. Seriously has given me misinformation like 3-4 times. I'd call back and ask for Kathy

I just talked to some dude there. He also said they weren't doing early processing yet. He told me to try back later this week.

Last edited:
well, she already made note to bump my order, and i have a permament pack out for every figure unless i tell them not to. So i'm good to go come next Monday, i was on flex due the 20th.

Dude I've talked to Elisse before and she has given me wrong delivery,shipping dates and also said she couldn't bump my flexpays in the past. Also Kathy has always worked with me. Sideshow is very well aware with my ire towards Elisse. Seriously has given me misinformation like 3-4 times. I'd call back and ask for Kathy

i hate to admit it, but i've always had great customer service at ssc until this last month when i got embroiled with this person in a whole lotta nonsense over my rewards points. she made excuses, told me wrong information about stuff, took two weeks to fix the problem, then didn't respond to my emails; the whole experience was just not good at all.

i typically let this sort of thing ride as i am pretty easy-going and i try to assume good will, but i was pretty mad because i nearly got screwed out of an order that i'd been waiting on my points to place (and had timed out very specifically).

only the fact that i serendipitously got what i needed (through no help of hers) kept me from filing a formal complaint; it was just that bad.

: o p

well, she already made note to bump my order, and i have a permament pack out for every figure unless i tell them not to. So i'm good to go come next Monday, i was on flex due the 20th.

Coolness and congrats.:hi5:

I'm really not that worried for my order not getting processed early. In a couple days they'll probably come through for me as well. My final payment has only been moved 4 times since Feb.

Ironically enough, last Thursday was my original last payment date before they moved it to Aug.:lol

Haha alright I'll try again tomorrow

Have you guys seen the new PIRP set for Selina Kyle? You get the Black Gate jumpsuit, the maid suit from the beginning and the black dress and ears from the charity masquerade ball and i believe 2 headsculpts one with hair down and one with hair up. I can't post the pics b/c I'm on my phone but if you look on the Cotswold Collectibles FB page you'll see them

Back