1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand totally as I had to pay way more on eBay for the hot selling Iron Man figures I didn't preorder. I made sure to preorder Iron Patriot from Iron Man 3 and the Dark Knight Selina Kyle. I swear that the Stock Market speculators have moved on to speculating with Hot Toys now!:gah:

ebay has turn in to a license to steal for the flippers :pfft:

Should be fun week for me. I got catwoman, mark vii and the 89 batmobile all coming in along with goodies from fellow freaks

tomorrow!!!

probably means still a week until she's delivered for me, but still: :mexwave

I'm so anxious about this that I might preemptively call SSC tomorrow to attempt to make my final Flex instead of waiting til I get an early processing e-mail. :panic::panic:

I fail at life.:lol

To those who have her already, is her belt glued or is it removable? Reason for asking is that I bought a Black Widow drop leg holster for her pistol. Not screen accurate but it might look decent.

I'm so anxious about this that I might preemptively call SSC tomorrow to attempt to make my final Flex instead of waiting til I get an early processing e-mail. :panic::panic:

I fail at life.:lol

ha! good luck!

she's my last tdk trilogy figure, so i am excited, but also a wee sad. hoping they announce something new and exciting soon!

: D

Back