1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry for the necro post.

The issues IU had with mine was the glasses split. Anyone got any repair tips? Plastic glue ( the type you use on the warhammers or just normal super glue?

sorry for the necro post.

The issues IU had with mine was the glasses split. Anyone got any repair tips? Plastic glue ( the type you use on the warhammers or just normal super glue?
I used super glue. But with a needle and just a little glue. And I keep the glasses in a fixed position after the fix.

I have another problem. I think my figure is flaking. Unfortunately, even knock-offs are pretty expensive nowadays, to use as an exchange for the suit.

Last edited:
Might as well just wait for the newer reissue and buy the replacement parts you need rather than trying to save whatever is crumbling on this figure

Might as well just wait for the newer reissue and buy the replacement parts you need rather than trying to save whatever is crumbling on this figure
I started hoping for the InArt version. The new HT did not impress me much. This figure was actually good for its days and lasted with no problems for 10 years. And I know flaking is a challenge with older HT figs, but my DX13 seems to be fine.

Funny this thread popped up. I was reorganizing my closet like half an hour ago and opened a few figures up. This one was one of them. Mine still looks pretty pristine to be honest. I know a lot of people had issues with her suit flaking.

I started hoping for the InArt version. The new HT did not impress me much. This figure was actually good for its days and lasted with no problems for 10 years. And I know flaking is a challenge with older HT figs, but my DX13 seems to be fine.
Yea I remember being pretty impressed with it when originally revealed. The prototype in the original pics looked pretty incredible.

While the new one might not impress you all that much, you'd probably be able to salvage your current one by replacing any flaking parts with those same part from the new one

Yea I remember being pretty impressed with it when originally revealed. The prototype in the original pics looked pretty incredible.

While the new one might not impress you all that much, you'd probably be able to salvage your current one by replacing any flaking parts with those same part from the new one
I suppose the new one has a different body, so fitting the costume may be tricky.

Back