1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

I thought she was a horrible choice but she was ubber fantastic

Yeah her acting was awesome. I didn't expect much but she did a terrific job.

Well... what I can see looks pretty good. :naughty

Anne and Christian's scenes together were my favorite parts of the movie. I can't wait for this figure!

Excellent! Can't wait to see it! How much screen time does she have?

She is really intricate to the film. She had a larger role than I had expected.

Also I hope they go for rooted hair on this one. Many people do not like it, but just look at her long brown hair honestly if they went for the normal sculpted I think it would look stupid. Plus, the rooted hair has the benefit for acrobatic poses and such you will be able to have the hair fall nicely. It should look great when she is on the bat pod.

I hope Yulli sculpts the head

Yeah I really hope Yulli did it too. It would be dumb if she didn't sculpt what will probably be their best selling female figure of all time.

Yeah I really hope Yulli did it too. It would be dumb if she didn't sculpt what will probably be their best selling female figure of all time.

does yulli sculpt all the females ?

If they use that Avengers Black Widow body, I'm nervous. The shoulders on that thing is ridiculously broad. It all looks weird.

Saw the movie...all I can say is what a great great character forever tied to Batman now.......you'll see what i mean..HT this will be a figure HUGELY in demand, do not mess it up!!!!!!!!!

Saw the movie...all I can say is what a great great character forever tied to Batman now.......you'll see what i mean..HT this will be a figure HUGELY in demand, do not mess it up!!!!!!!!!

:goodpost::exactly: she really blew me away....i was worried at first, but Nolan and Hathaway delivered.

Wife just informed me that we'll be buying two of these.

Let's just say that she liked the way things turned out at the movies last night.

Wife just informed me that we'll be buying two of these.

Let's just say that she liked the way things turned out at the movies last night.

Yeah my wife LOVED Catwoman as she has been a fan since I got her hooked on Hush. I showed her the tease this morning and she actually was interested and didn't roll her eyes like when I normally talk about figures. :yess:

Tis a must buy. Anne Hathaway is now my definitive Catwoman.

Back