1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

Hmmmm, I'm spending alot of money lately. If I can get her on flexpay...I ll BUY IT!! :D

There will only be the masked head.

how many will get a Batpod to go with this?
I know I might

Already pre-ordered Batman DX12 and the Bat-pod, now after seeing the movie seriously considering getting Catwoman, Bane and the Bat.

Already pre-ordered Batman DX12 and the Bat-pod, now after seeing the movie seriously considering getting Catwoman, Bane and the Bat.

same bro, except the Bat is impossible for me. budget and display, both a big problem haha

Ohh, potential second outfit with her seamed stockings :love

:D LOL

Sexy! Yeah after seeing the film she is a priority over Bane. And I will def be keeping my PO of the Batpod for her to straddle.

As I understand it, Selina Kyle is her only name. I don't think she actually goes by "Catwoman" in the movie -- kinda like Dent/Two Face (then again, Dent/Two Face came with two sculpts).

So, that might not mean anything.

SnakeDoc

Regardless, I'm basing my opinion on the fact that WHEN Hot Toys included a Bruce Wayne head sculpt, they specifically called that figure BRUCE WAYNE or BATMAN/BRUCE WAYNE.

Just my optimisitic opinion.

Regardless, I'm basing my opinion on the fact that WHEN Hot Toys included a Bruce Wayne head sculpt, they specifically called that figure BRUCE WAYNE or BATMAN/BRUCE WAYNE.

Just my optimisitic opinion.

With them calling it a Catwoman/Selina Kyle figure it / asafe bet there'll be two heads

557324_10150942998872344_1081494606_n.jpg

Hmmmmmm.... that's a nice pose....

Pervert!!!!!!!

For the minute.

Where's hunnipot?

557324_10150942998872344_1081494606_n.jpg

That is SOME pose. I wonder how flexible her neck joint will be because she'll have to be looking up from her position on the batpod, right?
She's gotta come with a second head.

Back