1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been playing about with all my figures today while I was cleaning them :blissy
Had a little repose with Selina on the batpod, gave her gun back too (not that she'd need it with the firepower of the batpod :lol)
image.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks Bar, I've had a fun day Cleaning, Futzing and then photographing.

It's the best part of a collection like we all have here. Even if you don't want to move items off a specific shelf(If there's a them), you can still repose then, move them around on the shelves into different positions, or even to different shelves and keep the display dynamic.

It's the best part of a collection like we all have here. Even if you don't want to move items off a specific shelf(If there's a them), you can still repose then, move them around on the shelves into different positions, or even to different shelves and keep the display dynamic.

Yeah, you're so right, it keeps everything looking fresh, new & interesting :)

A bit of warm water on a toothbrush to smooth it down will take care of that.

I display mine with the mask off because I'm worried it might stain the head sculpt.

I display mine without the mask because i had a face repaint done and i like it to show.
Although i do have the original head from my figure and occasionally display that one wearing the mask.

Finally got this baby today! After taking forever to just get the goggles on, its not perfect but it will do for the time being!

DSC_0145~2.jpg

DSC_0146~2.jpg

Back