1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does the repaint look like?

I love the sculpt but it doesn't look as good as the pics that were shown, $40 for a good repaint would be a no brainer for me but $140 plus p+p is just too much.

It's good for $40. Great in fact.
Not so much for $140...
If it had been $140 when i got mine, i would not have got it...

IMG_5354.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

IMG_5360.jpg

IMG_5361.jpg

IMG_5362.jpg

IMG_5771.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

IMG_5773.jpg

Is there a photo review thread of this figure? I'm looking to change up her standing pose to some more dynamic ones, was wondering if there were samples to play off of.

Are you selling them? 1st post here and it links to a site selling a coat that has nothing to do with this figure. Nice.

Yeah.
I was thinking the same thing.
"Hey. You guys like catwoman? Buy a Bane jacket at this link here: "
I worry about anyone who wants to wander around dressed like Bane, lol.
I have a Bane Dolly from HT, but i am *totally* normal, i assure you.

Thanks dude!
but for the life of me I can't get her in the correct position at the seat end AND have her holding the handle bars at the same time, its one or the other, I saw a video review by John Carlos (?) on Youtube and he had the same problem.
Any one else have this problem?

I was able to get her on, but it took about 2 hours of futzing.. I posted some pics waaaaay back.

You basically have to ruin the costume if you want to put her into a riding position.

Finally put this together, took my sweet time...and still broke the goggles

Having said that, It still looks pretty amazing, and while I'm upset about the break, it still looks great next to bats, bane, gordon and the joker

Back