1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

Looking forward to this, she was definately my favourite part of the movie. Thoughts on sculpted/rooted hair?

Probably going to be rooted hair, because all the female characters that they made lately have had rooted hair. If the figure is done well, then it wouldn't bother me.

Nice to see a figure i dont want, i get to save some money at last.

Looks good just not something i want.

Having seen the film this morning Im looking forward to her more than any other figure this year.She was absolutely fantastic!

Nice tease from HT!

This one is on my definite purchase list. Just pre-ordered Bane!

She'll be next and then hopefully we get the Bat and some other suprises. Come on HT. Give TDKR the Avengers treatment.

Agreed, she was completely brilliant in the movie. I must admit I had my doubt about her portrayal, but her rendition is completely spot on and rooted in reality.

Looks like I was a day late with my predictions,but I got the teaser pic right on the money

Wow - this one I'm interested in. :)

I hope she doesn't have dolly hair actually.. but it's pretty long, so stiff plastic will probably look worse. :dunno :lol

...can't wait- from what I've read she makes quite an impact in the movie which i'll be seeing in a few hours...

After seeing the movie I really want Catwoman and John Blake.

now i really need to buy that batpod :slap

:woo excited for this! HT better not screw up the sculpt
i hope they make this much better than BW

Having seen the film this morning Im looking forward to her more than any other figure this year.She was absolutely fantastic!

She was amazing! The Batpod was awesome! I really hope the figure looks good because I want them on my shelf!
I will be really disappointed if HT screws her up :mad:

I've always felt a little bit creeped out by the female figures, and kept well away. I'll be getting over it quite soon I think :D

Another Batman figure already? This is like the third/fourth in a row :sleep

What did you expect though?

Avengers was worse IMO. At least there aren't an official set of 7 characters that HT is required to make like they were for Avengers. HT only confirmed these 3. Anything/anyone else will be a bonus. After she's revealed, hopefully we'll start to see them get to some other licenses.

Looking forward to a proper Gordon. I hope they milk the ____ out of this.

Back