1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maybe it's the way I have her hair flowing, but I love the profile on this sculpt and I know this isn't movie accurate, but this look is growing on me. Her eyes catch the light perfectly.

" NICE OUTFIT "

Last edited:
Maybe it's the way I have her hair flowing, but I love the profile on this sculpt and I know this isn't movie accurate, but this look is growing on me. Her eyes catch the light perfectly.
[IMG]https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj83/guyver12/DSC01794.jpg

I think the likeness looks pretty good here. Some may think otherwise, but I really like what I see here.

Its a nice looking figure and I will be getting one for my Batpod but this sculpt looks nothing like Hathaway :lol.

2ak0aki.jpg

:wink1:

" NICE OUTFIT "

that WHIP is awesome, where can I buy one, please!!!!!!!!!!!

that WHIP is awesome, where can I buy one, please!!!!!!!!!!!

It actually came from an ugly Catwoman custom I had years ago. The whip has a completely flexible wire underneath, that's how I can curl it so many different ways, probably the best movable whip for Catwoman I ever had in that scale!

Hey look for those who are complaining about the look I did with the mask slid half way, that's just my tastes. You don't have to display her like that. Feel free to keep her mask on all the time. I'm just hinting that certain angles this sculpt resembles Hathaway. I was afraid in some of the previous shots I saw that her neck was too short, so it lost Anne's profile, I can happily say in hand that's not the case, the neck to the collar of the suit is great.

Like I stated before styling the hair is key to this. With the factory BW sculpt I thought if you restyled the hair you can get Scar's likeness, but it still lacked IMO, it's not until I got the custom head that the paint scheme and tone for the factory sculpt was off, that's not the case here, if you tuck the hair over the ears as much as you can on this CW sculpt, you can really see Anne's likeness.

Last edited:
When did it actually sell out though? I mean if there are a bunch of people on the list, I may not get one!

Ok well I switched from the Exclusive to the regular then. How long does the waiting list typically run before they close the list?

Just got mine. I'm really liking this one. The mask was a pain to put on so I'll probably never bother taking it off. Why would I anyways...it's Catwoman.

The sculpt does look good. Not spot on but I think that's due more to the paint apps than anything.

Back