1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My UPS driver sucks. "Attempted" delivery at 8:30PM yesterday when I was home. Obviously the driver failed to make all of his/her deliveries and just marked at attempted. There was no notice until today which said second attempt. I told this to UPS customer service as I also called them to figure out why I can't put in on will call. They didn't seem to care their driver failed to do his/her job.

First of the UPS "My Choice". Seems you have to register for a membership (free basic version) before you get the option for will call. Maybe tomorrow if I can get UPS to hold it for me.

I tried that earlier today with no success :( I missed the UPS guy by 2 hours. SS requires a signature at time of delivery, they will not allow the recipient to alter the delivery method. I tried over the phone, they directed me to the My Choice UPS site. After 90 minutes for my profile to refresh, the only available option was to ship back to sender.
No I know that in the future to waive the signature upon delivery option. Let me know if you try and you have a different outcome.

Oh, they informed me that after the 3 rd failed attempt they will hold it for you for 5 business days at your closest UPS facility before the send it back to the sender.
The second attempt is scheduled while I'm at work :( third attempt will be on Monday, if I'm not home tomorrow.
Good luck Jedi-Don

Got mine today. Must say am dissapointed. Both i and my wife felt she looks nothing like AH. The first thing my wife said when we opened is that ... Did AH back out of the license agreement cause this looks nothing like her.

Can anybody make a video of the best way to put the mask on. I'm afraid I'm going to break it.

I just slid them on. Its near impossible to shut them if you open them. The knob behind is soft rubberish so it just does not snap in with all the hair coming in between. Tried for 20 min and then just slid it on rather than snap on.

Got mine today. Must say am dissapointed. Both i and my wife felt she looks nothing like AH. The first thing my wife said when we opened is that ... Did AH back out of the license agreement cause this looks nothing like her.

I think as you do:exactly: something happened:monkey1

I tried that earlier today with no success :( I missed the UPS guy by 2 hours. SS requires a signature at time of delivery, they will not allow the recipient to alter the delivery method. I tried over the phone, they directed me to the My Choice UPS site. After 90 minutes for my profile to refresh, the only available option was to ship back to sender.
No I know that in the future to waive the signature upon delivery option. Let me know if you try and you have a different outcome.

For me, it took more than 90 minutes for the new options to kick. But since it was past 7:00PM, I wouldn't be able to will cal pick up until Monday. So I didn't change it to will call. I'm off tomorrow, so I'll be home waiting for UPS.:impatient:

Some quick pics, working on more action poses , for now close ups

IMO I do see Anne in this, it's all about getting the hair styled right, Out of the box she has like Bride of Frankenstein hair, I had to restyle it. :slap

My UPS guy came before 9:45am and I missed it. Apparently I need to sit near the door tomorrow...

She looks great, guyver.

I wonder if long term displaying with the mask on will leave any nasty black stains on her.

Nope, the mask is tight, but it's the kind of that vinyl that is very corse and hard that slides off, I seriously doubt it will stain.
s

I'm curious to see her in person, I really don't know what to expect

She's great in person, just fix the hair when you pop her out of the box it's extremely poofy and thick, I had to slick it and flatten the sides.

The new Dynamic Duo!

Last edited:
Nope, the mask is tight, but it's the kind of that vinyl that is very corse and hard that slides off, I seriously doubt it will stain.
s

I dunno bout that... Who knows with the material they use... The red t shirt on my HT city hunter ryo saeba figure left a nasty red stain on the neck area. :(

Back