1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Lol... I think he's just very confused... like he thinks you insulted him or something.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

lost in translation.

I was just asking cause itd be hard to tease hair on a head that small.

I think now that he was just pondering how the hairstyle was achieved in general, not related to hot toys.

Yeah. I don't think it's necessary either. The figure probably isn't rooted all the way... would be wayy too thick and hard to manage at this scale.

But most males are lost in the art of hair.

the hair is already in in the style it needs to be. all you would have to do is clean up the sides and fly-aways when you put the mask on, and maybe put some volume in the top

True.

I don't doubt that it'll take some time... getting Baby Doll's headband was a bit of a pain. Had to do a good amount of clean up and retying of her hair.

Worth it.

I want this **** nowwwwwwwww!!

yay 2,000th post

I think is better to just slip the mask on, less trouble of trying to fasten the back straps and its hard to snap shut. While trying to snap the back ,you end up messing the hair. I done it once , and then just decided slipping the mask over the head with the strap closed is much better and the hair stays tidy. Just do it slow so you not rub the paint off.
picture.php

All these pics are such teasers... my batpod is getting lonelier each day.

Man, that thing costs almost as much as the HT figure itself. I mean, I really believe this will definitely be a figure most will get in-hand and realize that the sculpt is really well done. If you choose to get it repainted, I hope it turns out the way you want it, but man, I can't believe one of those sold for that price already...

joker-burns-money-o.gif

Is this a recast or the real HT head sculpt?

I think the main thing that stands out to me is that the HT Selina Kyle shipping version has a neck that looks just a tiny bit too short. Is the neck used custom to the figure or could there be a longer neck that could replace the existing shipping neck?

I have mine coming and that is the only thing that really stands out if I'm going to be picky.

Man, that thing costs almost as much as the HT figure itself. I mean, I really believe this will definitely be a figure most will get in-hand and realize that the sculpt is really well done. If you choose to get it repainted, I hope it turns out the way you want it, but man, I can't believe one of those sold for that price already...

I don't understand why people would spend that much for just a head when you can get the whole figure for a bit more, especially now since it just came out... :dunno

I don't understand why people would spend that much for just a head when you can get the whole figure for a bit more, especially now since it just came out... :dunno

The question is why to buy a second head? Or a head without the body for them who haven't the cat...

The question is why to buy a second head? Or a head without the body for them who haven't the cat...

For a Selina kyle figure? :dunno

while i think $130 for a head is crazy business, i think what surprises me more is the lack of imagination around here sometimes.

not everyone buys hot toys to put in tidy deltofs in the exact manner they appear (or even worse: in only strictly movie-accurate poses).

i can think of all sorts of applications for this head where someone who didn't pre-order might want it and not care about the rest of the figure.

and if they have the money to blow, well, power to 'em.

Back