1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

And I'd imagine that the fiddly-ness/fragility of the top visor portion ain't no joke?

At this point that is what most concerns me. To the point I've already been checking eBay for parted-out replacements. :lol

It's fiddly all right, but if you take it slowly you can work out how to move it safely. Getting the strap to stay closed at the back though? gaaaaahhhh!!!

Get a comb and some water/gel ready.

Sorry for the oversized large iphone pics, photobucket has locked me out again.

ne9d.jpg
15d7.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

The sculpt represents this makeup pretty well, the repainted version is Anne from somewhere else, but more recognizable (that's why people love it).
071312-selina-kyle.jpg

Yaeh is the same I think, Selina with the likeness of Anne

It's fiddly all right, but if you take it slowly you can work out how to move it safely. Getting the strap to stay closed at the back though? gaaaaahhhh!!!

Get a comb and some water/gel ready.

Sorry for the oversized large iphone pics, photobucket has locked me out again.

ne9d.jpg
15d7.jpg

Now I see why people are repainting the eyes the eyes looks to dark.

Rory she looks awesome. Any shots without the mask!?!,

Rory she looks awesome. Any shots without the mask!?!,

I will try and take some proper ones later, I have to say, what a beautiful figure in hand. The eyes (contrary to what someone said above) are some of the best I've seen from HT. the costume, the joints, posability all top notch. Sure it has its issues but overall it's as good if not better than Bane, quality wise. It's very realistic looking on display.

Great shots Rory, I think she turned out fantastic!

I will try and take some proper ones later, I have to say, what a beautiful figure in hand. The eyes (contrary to what someone said above) are some of the best I've seen from HT. the costume, the joints, posability all top notch. Sure it has its issues but overall it's as good if not better than Bane, quality wise. It's very realistic looking on display.

Do you think she's easier to pose on the batpod as opposed to DX12?

As always, I enjoy reading your first impressions and seeing your pics. :clap

As always, I enjoy reading your first impressions and seeing your pics. :clap

Great shots Rory, I think she turned out fantastic!

Thanks mate, those really were quick. I think her mask is even off centre. I have fallen in love with this figure, as many of you know I tend to be pretty picky and critical, but wait till you get her in hand, it's ALMOST as good as the proto, something I rarely say.

Do you think she's easier to pose on the batpod as opposed to DX12?
I don't have a Batpod! Believe it or not I never picked one up. I have the Tumbler set up and the 89 Mobile on it's way next week.
But, I would imagine she is waaay easier to set up, her joints are pretty versatile and the "leather" is really soft, not that horrible pleather stuff.
Actually feels like real leather.

This has to be the lightest HT box I've ever gotten. Having the Bats cowl as an exclusive is hilarious since there is really
nothing else in the box. So not really value for money, but personally I think she's worth every penny (if you can sort the hair/mask out).

I don't have a Batpod! Believe it or not I never picked one up. I have the Tumbler set up and the 89 Mobile on it's way next week.

Thanks! Great to hear I won't be having a nightmare posing her on there. I had a hard time with bats and eventually gave up :lol
Congrats on the 89 purchase too, hope you have a space setup already!

Great review, Rory!

You've managed to make me more excited for this figure when I thought my excitement was already maxed out.:lol

It's going to be an extra llooooonnnnnngggg few weeks of waiting for me now.:panic::panic::panic:

She is leaving HK tomorrow :panic:, usually when something leaves HK on Friday 9/10 it lands on the monday/tuesday. So i should have her mid week. Really can't wait after seeing the SDCC videos/pics and your two pics rory she's definitely a looker. Im going for the hair over the shoulder look. I broke my no female figures policy for her so im pumped to get her.

She is leaving HK tomorrow :panic:, usually when something leaves HK on Friday 9/10 it lands on the monday/tuesday. So i should have her mid week. Really can't wait after seeing the SDCC videos/pics and your two pics rory she's definitely a looker. Im going for the hair over the shoulder look. I broke my no female figures policy for her so im pumped to get her.

I strongly recommend a small comb to futz the hair.
:lol

Videos? More videos? show them to meeeeee:pray:

Rorywan should be kneecapped. 6000px is outrageous.

:mwaha u guys play with barbi dolls :wave

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdSqk78nHw[/ame]

Yes I´ve played with Barbie dolls since I was a little boy, and I have any single Monster high doll in the market, because of that I have a lot of experience dealing with dolly hair, so my Cat will get her hair done prefectly.:yess:

Back