1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

The headsculpt looks pretty good with a repaint:

995697_10151619174691051_446688905_n.jpg

1001695_10151619174761051_889285973_n.jpg

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I ordered her from Mother's Basement.

I had a bunch of reward points to use and got her for a good price too!

completely off topic but thanks for the basement referral! Finally got a Poison Ivy at a decent price since I missed out on it!

omg

If i get the eyes will be repainted.

Meh, no EX no buy!

Good thing I got an EX. That empty cowl is going to be very useful... wanted one for a while.

Man that repaint makes a big difference.

Who would you guys recommend to commission a reprint? And what's the cost?

theres a guy who does great repaints but he charges 1,000

Thanks Privyet for the info, for that price mine will stay stock and I'll just futz it a little. Need the extra cash for 89 Batmobile, and the batman 66 figs, and vehicle as well :)

I'm gonna display mine with mask on permanently so the face sculpt doesn't bother me that much, certainly not shelling out $1k for a "fix" :lol

Just got her, looks beautiful, much better than I expected.

:)

...but getting the mask to stay on while futzing the hair is a frickin nightmare..

Last edited:

...but getting the mask to stay on while futzing the hair is a frickin nightmare..

Love to see some pics when she's ready!!

Is it easier putting her on the pod?

The sculpt represents this makeup pretty well, the repainted version is Anne from somewhere else, but more recognizable (that's why people love it).
071312-selina-kyle.jpg

And I'd imagine that the fiddly-ness/fragility of the top visor portion ain't no joke?

At this point that is what most concerns me. To the point I've already been checking eBay for parted-out replacements. :lol

Back