1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

922705_453860151355190_1151901186_n.jpg

Holy camel toe Batman! :naughty

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

That's more of a bear claw.

Given the recent rumors of removable mask, my guess is that they've done a resculpt of the head which has caused (additional) delays.

Ugh... just keep it stuck to her face and be done with it. I have no interest in making a shoddy "custom" Selina. If they release something, I'll buy it, otherwise, just give us what we saw in the announcement pics.

Given the recent rumors of removable mask, my guess is that they've done a resculpt of the head which has caused (additional) delays. The original information on Hot Toys site which is still pretty much the current information, but not in so many words, specifies that the mask is not removable, as it's included as part of the head sculpt description. And additionally, not included as one of the accessories. If this is the case, I just hope they haven't pooched the Anne Hathaway likeness.

:thud:

:pray::pray::pray: I really hope thats the case.. I won't get my hopes up too high, I'd still love the figure if the thing wasn't removable. But I want a anne athaway headsculpt. And this could be the only change HT will ever get to do that.

Can you say REMOVEABLE MASK? Looks like it here.

551533_10200962909972293_1132784053_n.jpg

Can't wait to have her side by side with Black Widow.

Anne and Scar Jo in figure form not bad :yess:

All I need is a Natalie Portman figure. Maybe Paltrow and we can have the " IT " girls of Superhero films series.

How we going to get a shot of the back of her head but not a front shot?!.....smh:slap

All I need is a Natalie Portman figure. Maybe Paltrow and we can have the " IT " girls of Superhero films series.
Yeah - I'd like a Padme.

I'd also love a Famke Jean Grey & Halle Storm - & a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman. :exactly:

What about pfeiffer ????

I dunno, removable masks make me nervous...if anything happens to that i'm sure fragile removable mask your Catwoman is @!!# 'ed

Really? People on the internet creep me out. Had to leave the Black Widow thread permanently...

Back