1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

So sick of this iron man crap from them.. Where's catwoman? Where's batman returns? Where's a new scarecrow and Ras al ghul? Where's man of steel? :)

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

So sick of this iron man crap from them.. Where's catwoman? Where's batman returns? Where's a new scarecrow and Ras al ghul? Where's man of steel? :)

i love iron man as much as the next guy but i agree its too much
197 have all been iron man
and with the suits shown today we can assume that 198,199, will be iron man

I suppose no one in Hot Toys marketing communications department owns a dictionary. They might want to omit the word "soon" from the phrase "coming soon" or replace it with something else, such as "eventually," "someday," "maybe," or even "next year." I'm not sure I even understand the point of announcing something so far in advance - from what I know of successful marketing, this can only hurt their current sales.

i love iron man as much as the next guy but i agree its too much
197 have all been iron man
and with the suits shown today we can assume that 198,199, will be iron man

Even though I'm new to collecting Hot Toys and 1/6 figures in general for that matter, perhaps the new announcements of IM stuff is just another list of figures that will also be delayed.:lol

That said, I'll be pretty p.o.'d if any of those newly announced IM figures come out before Selina. The only one that wouldn't bother me too much would be the Avengers IM.

Last edited:

Of course, they're announcing Iron Man figures now. They want to get in on the buzz with the release of the movie.

Doesn't mean those figures will be coming out first, though.

Toy Sapiens display

922705_453860151355190_1151901186_n.jpg

552807_453859784688560_1853770266_n.jpg

So instead of Iron Man you just want them to continue to abuse Batman, their other insanely abused and overrated license? I don't understand the logic.

I know it doesn't seem likely but is that a different two-face sculpt? Doesn't look as long as the standard one. Maybe it's just the picture.

Easy, you folks don't know the first thing about me. I for one love Ironman, and all the movies. Have you not acre the ridiculous amount of suits theyre showing as coming soon? But the batman returns license was announced a year ago, catwoman getting delayed, not completing the trilogy characters and also man of steel 2 months away, thats my logic.

Easy, you folks don't know the first thing about me. I for one love Ironman, and all the movies. Have you not acre the ridiculous amount of suits theyre showing as coming soon? But the batman returns license was announced a year ago, catwoman getting delayed, not completing the trilogy characters and also man of steel 2 months away, thats my logic.

Forgive me, as I am admittedly new to collecting Hot Toys and 1/6 figures in general, but do Hot Toys Iron Man figures magically come out on time when none of their other properties seem to?

To me I see the slew of Iron Man 3 figures "coming soon" as just another list of figures that will be later rather than sooner.

Given the recent rumors of removable mask, my guess is that they've done a resculpt of the head which has caused (additional) delays. The original information on Hot Toys site which is still pretty much the current information, but not in so many words, specifies that the mask is not removable, as it's included as part of the head sculpt description. And additionally, not included as one of the accessories. If this is the case, I just hope they haven't pooched the Anne Hathaway likeness.

Last edited:

I wish we could get a better quality picture but I guess it's better than nothing.

Back