1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

That sounds like FB as a whole. Nothing but drama and online bullying most likely done by cowards behind a keyboard that can't back up their crap in real life.

Yeah, they always seem to be there within seconds of someone posting an idea or criticism.
And eventually the good people suggesting ideas or giving criticism get scared off.

I think the best line I see/get all the time is "Get a life, you're a virgin loser."
I pointed out who's the one that doesnt have a life? They're the ones talking **** over the internet to toy collectors. And its usual the same people that keep at it. :lol

I saw a guy once pointed out that the fact that we can afford these $200+ figures shows that we work to make the $$$ to afford them. That's not only "having a life", but that right there shows that we're ADULTS.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Now I wish her stand was oval after seeing those pics. It looks like her one foot is barely on the stand.

They had her kind of slid over a bit to complement Bane on the other side. She seems to be able to have both feet fully on the stand.

Before I saw the movie I wasn't all that excited about a Catwoman figure. I was never a huge fan of the character, but after seeing the movie and Anne Hathaway just totally own the role I'm actually pretty excited for it. It looks great and she was such an awesome character in the movie it's going to be a great addition to the collection.

Before I saw the movie I wasn't all that excited about a Catwoman figure. I was never a huge fan of the character, but after seeing the movie and Anne Hathaway just totally own the role I'm actually pretty excited for it. It looks great and she was such an awesome character in the movie it's going to be a great addition to the collection.

Im the exact same way. :lol

Opposite for me huge fan of catwoman

Hathaway and catwoman in the movie was clearly the worst part of it totally useless and all around cringeworthy.

Still excited for this fabulous figure though!

Hathaway and catwoman in the movie was clearly the worst part of it totally useless and all around cringeworthy.

lolwut?

___

What movie did you see?:dunno

I thought she was the best part and I have never been a Catwoman fan.

Yes, exactly this, 100%. Totally agree!

Wait, what? :dunno

After Michelle's superlative performance as CW, I thought it would be hard for anyone else to attempt the role. But like all Tim Burton films, in '...Returns' everything is so much more operatic and fantastic in nature.

Unlike Nolan's BM world, which is more gritty and reality based. Here Ms. Hathaway demonstrates just the perfect degree of 'sang froid' and intellect to make the character real (at least, as real as anything can be in a BM movie) and a threat to BM himself.

That's also one of the reasons I love both the Burton and Nolan versions of the BM world, they both have something different to offer whilst depicting the same universe of characters.

CLEARLY, he was making the worst joke ever.

Clearly...

Hopefully.

I think the best line I see/get all the time is "Get a life, you're a virgin loser."
I pointed out who's the one that doesnt have a life? They're the ones talking **** over the internet to toy collectors. And its usual the same people that keep at it. :lol

I saw a guy once pointed out that the fact that we can afford these $200+ figures shows that we work to make the $$$ to afford them. That's not only "having a life", but that right there shows that we're ADULTS.

I couldn't have said it better myself :clap The **** that comes out of people's mouths makes no sense sometimes.

I loved Hathaway in TDKR. Her and Hardy were the best IMO. It's odd to see someone dislike her in the movie....Um...I have no idea what to say.

I couldn't have said it better myself :clap The **** that comes out of people's mouths makes no sense sometimes.

The most annoying comment is the idea that being a virgin is the epitome of being worthless. Hate stupid, bro-dude, mentalities like that.

I loved Hathaway in TDKR. Her and Hardy were the best IMO. It's odd to see someone dislike her in the movie....Um...I have no idea what to say.

:lecture they've done a great job imo, especially Hardy who didn't really have that much to work with.

Btw Luminescent I can't stop looking at your avatar, its so mesmerising :lol

The most annoying comment is the idea that being a virgin is the epitome of being worthless. Hate stupid, bro-dude, mentalities like that.

I guess so. I think its ignorant to think anyone that collects toys is automatically a virgin. Im a single guy that dates, and I do just fine for myself. :lol

:lecture they've done a great job imo, especially Hardy who didn't really have that much to work with.

Btw Luminescent I can't stop looking at your avatar, its so mesmerising :lol

:lol It's too sexy, that's what it is.

I guess so. I think its ignorant to think anyone that collects toys is automatically a virgin. Im a single guy that dates, and I do just fine for myself. :lol

But if they are collecting the figures as they say they are...Doesn't that mean they're calling themselves a virgin? And if they aren't collecting them then the way I see it..anyone who calls someone else a virgin is one themselves.
It's all silly.

But if they are collecting the figures as they say they are...Doesn't that mean they're calling themselves a virgin? And if they aren't collecting them then the way I see it..anyone who calls someone else a virgin is one themselves.
It's all silly.

Thats why most of us believe that the people taunting aren't collectors. They're just losers with nothing better to do then pick on others. And yeah I totally agree. Its kind of like those who brag the loudest about having a big **** usually have the smallest. :lol

Thats why most of us believe that the people taunting aren't collectors. They're just losers with nothing better to do then pick on others. And yeah I totally agree. Its kind of like those who brag the loudest about having a big **** usually have the smallest. :lol

It's pathetic. They don't accomplish anything by doing that :(

Back