1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Surely HT will fix Bane's body type if people are complaining about it. At least I hope they do :| Either way, I've got both Bane and Ms.Kyle on PO.

You better hope harder. :lol
Anytime I post something about it on HT facebook I have a mob of morons talking **** to me about it calling me a whiner.:thwak

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Anytime I post something about it on HT facebook I have a mob of morons talking **** to me about it calling me a whiner.:thwak

Yes, I've seen stuff like that happening on their FB page :lol It's mad!
Especially with John Roberts, for example. He was getting some nasty comments and now he's gone <:(
I still don't understand how someone voicing their opinions makes them a whiner :dunno

Even though I'll be picking up both figures I would say the Selina Kyle figure would be the best way to go.imo

Selina was a far better character than Bane in TDKR imo who was serviceable. For me the choice between the two, especially given all of the Bane figure's issues, is a no-brainer :)

Agreed. She was actually my favorite part of the movie. She gave it a bit of humanity and was pretty "entertaining" to watch whenever she was on screen.

Especially with John Roberts, for example. He was getting some nasty comments and now he's gone <:(
I still don't understand how someone voicing their opinions makes them a whiner :dunno

Idk man, they're all morons on there. Its like a mob as soon as you post an idea or constructive criticism. Ask Umair and Zach, they know as well as I do. And some guys are just there to talk ****, I dont think they even collect, they just want to start drama. Its whatever, just got to stay away from that crap.

Idk man, they're all morons on there. Its like a mob as soon as you post an idea or constructive criticism. Ask Umair and Zach, they know as well as I do. And some guys are just there to talk ****, I dont think they even collect, they just want to start drama. Its whatever, just got to stay away from that crap.

That sounds like FB as a whole. Nothing but drama and online bullying most likely done by cowards behind a keyboard that can't back up their crap in real life.

Yeah, they always seem to be there within seconds of someone posting an idea or criticism.
And eventually the good people suggesting ideas or giving criticism get scared off.

That sounds like FB as a whole. Nothing but drama and online bullying most likely done by cowards behind a keyboard that can't back up their crap in real life.

:exactly: :(

Exactly.... I just email Hot Toys directly and avoid the Soap Opera that is "Facebook"

Im all for constructive criticism, but that John Roberts guy was A. Insanely OCD with nitpicking on the highest level and B. He'd spam the page like 10+ photos a day.

I blocked/ignored him a long time ago.

Exactly.... I just email Hot Toys directly and avoid the Soap Opera that is "Facebook"

Thats what you should do, considering HT doesnt bother to respond to anyone on FB unless they post a For Sale post of some thing.

No point in posting requests or voicing concerns on the FB page, since its met with so much hostility any way. HT doesnt even bother to chime in.

Im all for constructive criticism, but that John Roberts guy was A. Insanely OCD with nitpicking on the highest level and B. He'd spam the page like 10+ photos a day.

I was just using him as an example. I didn't really care for the things he was pointing out since they weren't exactly a big deal.
I just don't agree with the way people were talking about/to him.
You're one of the few who actually had the sense to block him :lol
Also, I think he was gathering pictures from other people and posting them on FB for them.

I was just using him as an example. I didn't really care for the things he was pointing out since they weren't exactly a big deal.
I just don't agree with the way people were talking about/to him.
You're one of the few who actually had the sense to block him :lol
Also, I think he was gathering pictures from other people and posting them on FB for them.

Yeah! I dont know why more people dont use that feature! It works wonders! :lol

Stopped by Toy Hunters in HK yesterday and saw her in the window. She looked so good in person. Sorry for the not great pictures!

DSC02153.jpg

DSC02152.jpg

DSC02148.jpg

DSC02147.jpg

Now I wish her stand was oval after seeing those pics. It looks like her one foot is barely on the stand.

This looks to me like the best TDKR figure so far. Not even a contest!

That is one good looking figure, can't wait to have her on the shelf.

Yeah thats the thing people dont understand. If you block them, then you dont see them. Problem solved. I had a few people that would not leave me alone anytime I posted on HT Facebook page. I told them "Just block me". I think they had more fun talking ****.

Back