1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I'm really liking the new stand , i hope this is the new stands that we will get from now on .

I'm thinking Hot Toys will makes the stands like this because of their new rotating LED stands, and it looks as if this base can be put into the rotating one.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I like the exclusive with the bat mask so I ca nuse it wit hthe new batman dx so I can use awsome wayne scuplt and have him holding the mask but 195 is a lot for this figure would rather get it from alter ego or big bad toystore and just buy a mask later.

Why do people need to complain about the collectors in every single thread? I find that significantly more annoying than any other trend of things that happen on this board. If "dealing with the collectors" ruins the fun in the hobby, then why participate in the forums? I don't understand. You don't need the forums to stay up to date with releases and reading other opinions, regardless of if they are positive or negative, shouldn't heavily impact your decisions. People whine about others freely saying their negative opinions all the time, but what do you want us to do? Just blindly fill this thread with praise that contributes no real lasting discussion? Constantly speculate about the prices instead of just waiting for the announcement patiently? It makes sense to fuel discussions with praise and impressions once we actually have the figure, but before that there's only so much to say yet people, every single ____ing time, act all bewildered or hostile because so many of us are critiquing the product. The ignorance is amazing.

No one here is calling this figure complete gutter trash or something. We just point out flaws as we see them to be, point out potential improvements, and see how others think about it. Every time though we have to get the big tough guys, like Fabio here, shutting everyone down every page because they are trying to actually make use out of the point of forums: discussions.

Its a viscous circle.

Members complain about a figure.

Then other members complain about the complainers.

Then the original complainers complain about being complained about.

:slap:slap:slap:slap:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Everyone who participates is crazy. IMO, the problen is, everyone feels their point of view is more valid than others. And thats understandable.

The truth is, most of these points of view are a matter of opinion. No one is totally right or wrong.:1-1:

Should Bane have come with a removable mask too? Maybe an alternate Tom Hardy HS with full hair so we could display Bane waking up in the morning and beginning his daily shaving routine. This would also allow us to get a head start on our This Means War customs.

Since Bane didn't use too many accessories during the movie, he should come with a jacket and an undershirt, so we can have several options to display him. He should also come with a cool base that's not just a generic black stand.

Oh wait...

Somewhere in an alternate universe forum:

Aw man, this sucks. What the hell do we need a stupid maid outfit for? Who the hell is gonna have prisoner Selina on their shelf? And freakin' pearls?! You gotta be kidding me! Not to mention having to refutz the hair every time we switch out those flimsy goggles - they shoulda just stuck those on, they'll never stay in place on their own. This shoulda just been a bare-bones Catwoman to keep the price under $240. This could easily have been a $180-190 figure. Hot Toys SUCK man, they suck.

I'd be cool if the mask was removable, move scene specific accuracy be damned, but it's not a deal breaker for me because as mentioned it could just add problems. If you're all about movie scene accuracy, some of those DX11 and DX12 accessories must be disappointing.

Its a viscous circle.

Members complain about a figure.

Then other members complain about the complainers.

Then the original complainers complain about being complained about.

:slap:slap:slap:slap:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Everyone who participates is crazy. IMO, the problen is, everyone feels their point of view is more valid than others. And thats understandable.

The truth is, most of these points of view are a matter of opinion. No one is totally right or wrong.:1-1:

It is only a matter of time before we complain about being complained about our complaining. Soon discussions won't even be about the figures at all.:lecture

Aw man, this sucks. What the hell do we need a stupid maid outfit for? Who the hell is gonna have prisoner Selina on their shelf? And freakin' pearls?! You gotta be kidding me! Not to mention having to refutz the hair every time we switch out those flimsy goggles - they shoulda just stuck those on, they'll never stay in place on their own. This shoulda just been a bare-bones Catwoman to keep the price under $240. This could easily have been a $180-190 figure. Hot Toys SUCK man, they suck.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Ah the old, "complaining about the complainers" retort.

That's ****ing annoying too. Just as bad as wanting more out of a figure.

Yep.

Even though the mask doesn't come off, I bet there are people who are already planning on buying 3 to shave/pry off the mask anyway. So why not let it be?

$194.99. Order placed for EX at SSC.

This thread =

FightingKids.jpg

$194.99. Order placed for EX at SSC.

This actually works out well for me, seeing as how I was just about to shell out the $35 or so to pick up one of thise empty cowls on eBay :)

Odd mask is not removable but AWESOME.can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Placed my order. $194.99 + Shipping for the EX...whoa. Does cowl weigh that much? lol

Last edited:
Back