1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Est. Ship Date: March 2013:rotfl

Ordered, but I doubt this will be on the shelf before May.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Eh, not gonna PO. This will be in stock for a long time.

Kind of risky with an EX.

PO the ex from SS :yess:
Now I really hope I'm done ordering for awhile as this was
the last figure I was waiting for.
Now the long wait as they all slowly arrive over
the winter :impatient:

EX Ordered. :yess:

:lol:lol I already have that one, it's a good custom.....but having the official one is better :nana::wink1:

PO the ex from SS :yess:
Now I really hope I'm done ordering for awhile as this was
the last figure I was waiting for.
Now the long wait as they all slowly arrive over
the winter :impatient:

628af4c5680eedc025e370db7435c4d5.jpg

$209 shipped, GREAT PRICE, FAIR PRICE.

Thanks Sideshow.

Oh quit complaining, had to pay $230 just cos I live in UK :thwak

Just been looking at the pics... :clap
I was planning to buy anyway, but this is looking very good. And it's been said already, but I have to agree.. I will need to get two Bat Pods now. I things the pod was designed for this figure !! :wink1:

This really does look great. Price could always be lower but at least it's not 220$ like Gordon.

I really hope HT shows a Ra's in the next few months. I'm only going to start buying these guys if I know he will be coming. I'm probably going to cancel Gordon for the eventual coat version, as well. No need for multiple costumes for non-Batman..

That price is just ****ing stupid. Hell no to PO. I refuse to be raped by HT.

Yep. This thing is 179.99 at Alter Ego wait a while and you'll be able to pick this up for $140-$150. Same goes for Bane. No reason to PO either one.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly ill be doing the same.

Almost $200 before shipping? Ouch. Well at the very least I have no intention of preordering her at least not until sometime in 2013. This hobby is going no where fast.

Back