1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Simply put, one of HT finest figures ever.

DSCN0426-1.jpg

Plus still a bargain to be had. Odd to say the least, I thought this one woulda sky rocketed by now. They must've produced a ton of them.

Simply put, one of HT finest figures ever.

DSCN0426-1.jpg

Cool pic & toy! I will own one of these one of these days before it sells out completely. I also think these were way mass produced which is why they're still readily available.

Awesome display and at a steal of a price too! :clap

Just put the finishing touches to a custom Justice Lords Superman figure for my Brother's birthday.
I thought people who are subscribed to this thread might be interested in the results.

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

Great custom, terrible costume IMHO.

That is GREEEEAT, lovin all your hard work well done.

Thanks. I toyed with making it a generic Superman using another head and did a "kiss curl sculpt and repaint" on a HT TTM19 head.
But i didn't like the result and binned that idea for a CR head.

IMG_6274.jpg

IMG_6275.jpg

IMG_6279.jpg

IMG_6282.jpg

IMG_6135.jpg

IMG_6136.jpg

IMG_6138.jpg

IMG_6139.jpg

IMG_6140.jpg

IMG_6142.jpg

Thought I'd upload this shot of Supes, Bats & the Spider. They just look cool in this configuration.

You think the custom i made is terrible?
Or the Justice Lords Costume in general is terrible?

As I said, the custom work you did is great, I just find the original design of the costume pretty bad.
Sorry if it wasn't clear!
:1-1:

As I said, the custom work you did is great, I just find the original design of the costume pretty bad.
Sorry if it wasn't clear!
:1-1:

It's cool. I expected you meant it that way, lol.
Now i just need to source a garment to form the basis of a supergirl costume for another custom.

I'm thinking of getting this but rather scared after reading some posts in this thread. The chances of getting chipped head sculpt or neck area and misaligned logo is pretty big. So I'm no longer sure whether I should get it or not... :(

I feel the same way. It's really intimidating for the price (i've only bought 2 HTs so far, I'm still not quite over the sticker shock).

I'll likely add this to my collection, however I think the Henry Cavill one they are bound to release will be aces.

Just came here to say im still loving this figure

Had this since February, and it's still nice to look at :clap

DSC00504_2sunHT.jpg

I also noticed that the tiny shiny spots on the neck (observed when i first opened it) are now gone!
perhaps it was just stressed plastic in packaging and now returned back to original shape

Working on a "Kal-El in civilian clothes" figure.
A friend of mine came up with an idea a while back for a story where due to an(Insert comic book technobabble here), the entire population of earth are given super powers. With everyone having powers, Superman is just like everyone else and rarely wears the suit.
Anyway.
Here are some pics.
He's wearing the red Routh boots till i get a pair of black shoes for him to wear.
And the S is reflective 3M vinyl.

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

Supes and Magneto, chillin...
IMG_0562.jpg

Working on a "Kal-El in civilian clothes" figure.
A friend of mine came up with an idea a while back for a story where due to an(Insert comic book technobabble here), the entire population of earth are given super powers. With everyone having powers, Superman is just like everyone else and rarely wears the suit.
Anyway.
Here are some pics.
He's wearing the red Routh boots till i get a pair of black shoes for him to wear.
And the S is reflective 3M vinyl.

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

Supes and Magneto, chillin...
IMG_0562.jpg

Very sharp!!!!!!!!!!:clap

Back