1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I am going to be sooooo bummed if I miss out on this!

Don't worry, this one will go full mental as well. There's already a couple of people on Statue Forum saying it's not good.

Typical... There's always a few. As far as I'm concerned this is 1/6th nirvana. Absolute perfection! I love the sculpt, the outfit which is the right color blue, the wired cape, the stand, the exclusive item, everything!!! The complaints are going to sound completely illogical to me.

I swore to myself I would not start collecting comic related figures because there's just too much of it for a completist like me, but I have to have this one. It's a childhood dream come true.

i'm really hoping the cape is posable. it looks like it but that could just be for photo presentation.

overall, the suit looks great. they got the colors right. i'm still not 100% sold on the sculpt. i'm hoping they do some final tweaking, but i would gladly buy it as is.

I have to admit the lack of accessories and other extras is VERY disapointing. If this is a $200+, they are rapping us big time and they better be donating more than $1 per figure if that is the case.

I wouldn't worry about the EX being a super fast sell out. Sideshow will have a 2 per person MAX on the Ex, plus they'll make what they need. Jack Sparrow's EX wasn't an instant sell out and he had people this crazy too. Just be patient and everyone that ones one will get one.

But Sparrow is not a SS EX... other NA retailers have it too.

Typical... There's always a few. As far as I'm concerned this is 1/6th nirvana. Absolute perfection! I love the sculpt, the outfit which is the right color blue, the wired cape, the stand, the exclusive item, everything!!! The complaints are going to sound completely illogical to me.

Actually one of them is that dude that did the custom head that was shown in the other thread. Unbelievable.

25569310150189940212344.jpg

There's the dream right there.

Do you have any idea how highly sought after this will become in just one year after release? People will be fighting over this figure online it will be Pandemonium :horror This is the one every Superman fan, Every 1/6 collector, Every movie fan has been waiting for :panic:

Do you have any idea how highly sought after this will become in just one year after release? People will be fighting over this figure online it will be Pandemonium :horror This is the one every Superman fan, Every 1/6 collector, Every movie fan has been waiting for :panic:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0"]YouTube - ‪Biblical Proportions‬‏[/ame]​

But Sparrow is not a SS EX... other NA retailers have it too.

What makes you think this will be any different? We have no idea yet other than, like Jack, ordering from Sideshow is the only 100% guaranteed way of getting the green rock.

This figure is absolutely perfect! Brings back memories watching the films as a kid and miss reeve. It's awesome that HT is donating from each purchase to his foundation. :rock

These official pics look great! Love the fortress of solitude base. Can't wait for this figure. :drool

That Arnie Kim is a nothin' but a two-trick pony :lol

I know the expression "greatest thing since sliced bread" are commonly used, but can we just make it official to make it be Hot Toys?!
Thank you so much Hot Toys. That is just absolutely beautiful.:monkey2

Back