1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I think everyone is overlooking the best thing about this figure. A portion of each figure sold will go to the Reeve Foundation :rock

The minute I saw that I was thinking "thats exactly what DiFab was hoping to hear" and I'm quite glad to hear it as well!

I have a feeling this will be the fastest selling Hot Toys figure of the year.

I wouldn't worry about the EX being a super fast sell out. Sideshow will have a 2 per person MAX on the Ex, plus they'll make what they need. Jack Sparrow's EX wasn't an instant sell out and he had people this crazy too. Just be patient and everyone that ones one will get one.

Between Thor, Superman, and Captain America.....I am tapped out for a year and a half I bet. I'll have to sell a kidney if I want to get Red Skull (if they do one).

I wouldn't worry about the EX being a super fast sell out. Sideshow will have a 2 per person MAX on the Ex, plus they'll make what they need. Jack Sparrow's EX wasn't an instant sell out and he had people this crazy too. Just be patient and everyone that ones one will get one.

No! I want to panic! :panic:

or three :monkey3

No! I want to panic! :panic:

:lol

I think everyone is overlooking the best thing about this figure. A portion of each figure sold will go to the Reeve Foundation :rock

That is quite cool. :rock

The only question now is how many to buy...

If it's a exclusive like the extra Bruce Lee body it might go quick.

I'm so excited that the other crappy HT Superman thread is closed: :joy

Don't worry, this one will go full mental as well. There's already a couple of people on Statue Forum saying it's not good.

97469424.jpg

:devil:devil:devil

I think the Kryptonite is more iconic than a long telescope.

Back