1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Try popping the head off to see if the neck joint is crooked or not. You may be able to straigthen it out with some force.

The suit looks good in your pic, it would suck if the replacement suit looked not as good.

Thats a good idea because the suit and head sculpt look perfect on this guy and I don't see any flaws on the neck & face. I will wait for Sideshow's response and see what they recommend. The last thing I want to do is break it and be stuck with it. Maybe this is a problem that needs a little force to straighten out, but its not worth the $200 gamble. I will wait and see.:impatient:

How the hell did you convince the retailer to take back a figure because his neck and head were on crooked? Doesn't seem like 'damaged goods' to me.

Thats a good idea because the suit and head sculpt look perfect on this guy and I don't see any flaws on the neck & face. I will wait for Sideshow's response and see what they recommend. The last thing I want to do is break it and be stuck with it. Maybe this is a problem that needs a little force to straighten out, but its not worth the $200 gamble. I will wait and see.:impatient:

The Superman neck has a built in joint under his rubber torso, all you have to do is move it. Seems silly to return something that's not broken. Grow a pair and give it a good shove. :gah:

The Superman neck has a built in joint under his rubber torso, all you have to do is move it. Seems silly to return something that's not broken. Grow a pair and give it a good shove. :gah:

Alright, I took your advice and yanked the head and neck with a good jolt. I freaked out when I heard a loud "POP", but it did straighten the neck a bit. The head turns left and right without any problems now and is not falling off. It slightly leans to the side still, but the gap between the neck and HS from the side profile is much less noticeable. I was hesitant to mess with the rubber torso and neck joint, but when my manhood is questioned I must take action. I was not familiar with this HT Superman body and did not want to break it. Thanks for the helpful info on the neck joint. Time for a Guinness!!! :drink

Alright, I took your advice and yanked the head and neck with a good jolt. I freaked out when I heard a loud "POP", but it did straighten the neck a bit. The head turns left and right without any problems now and is not falling off. It slightly leans to the side still, but the gap between the neck and HS from the side profile is much less noticeable. I was hesitant to mess with the rubber torso and neck joint, but when my manhood is questioned I must take action. I was not familiar with this HT Superman body and did not want to break it. Thanks for the helpful info on the neck joint. Time for a Guinness!!! :drink

:clap Glad it work, now you've lost your Hot Toys virginity. :rotfl

:clap Glad it work, now you've lost your Hot Toys virginity. :rotfl

:rock Yep, I had some bad luck with my other Rubber Torso Hot Toys Figure "Dutch" with the rubber splitting at the neck, so I am cautious with moving the hs on any rubber torso figure now. This one is a lot different than Dutch though, so I just said EFF IT!!! Glad I did cause I hate waiting and dealing with all that return BS..... and I don't want to be a wuss. Problem solved, got my balls, happy camper.:duff

Just a few quick questions,not about the figure but about Superman II
When Clark decides to become a mortal man,what color if any glows when his power is taken away? Is it green?
When he tricks Zod at the end and once again steps into the booth,what color flashes outside,is it red?
Also does anyone know if theres an iPhone app that has lighting effects like that in the movie,without actually setting up green and red lights?

Just a few quick questions,not about the figure but about Superman II
When Clark decides to become a mortal man,what color if any glows when his power is taken away? Is it green?
When he tricks Zod at the end and once again steps into the booth,what color flashes outside,is it red?
Also does anyone know if theres an iPhone app that has lighting effects like that in the movie,without actually setting up green and red lights?

White and then Red light for Superman losing powers, and red light for Zod and gang losing powers. Not sure about iphone app.

We need a ZOD more than ever to go with this awesome figure.

BEST Zod I've seen.....

$(KGrHqZ,!pQE7BcvigKvBO+qbWkry!~~60_3.JPG

181143593_c47bf5263f_m.jpg

I wonder what scale the statue is 1/4? The facial expression is spot on and really captures the essence of Zod. Superman 2 is the best movie of the bunch because of Zod (T. Stamp) ... :)

Wow...I just did a search on that ZOD 1/6 scale for $325!!! Looks awesome

Last edited:
Back