1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

No worries brother, here's a bonus supes pic! all's back to normal.
picture.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova-Force
I don't get the attraction of putting Supes and '89 Bats together, Batman killed people in his films, Superman wouldn't hang out with him.

Shut the hell up.

Exactly, there is a Batman and Superman comic book, y'know, plus Batman dosn't kill either, idiot.

i cant be;lieve people are argueing over this. bale and keaton both killed so why doesnt everyone just stfu already. at least keaton didnt have a stupid voice and annoying lisp. the films are the films, they are not the comics nor should they be. anyone who complains about this are just stupid fanboys. LET IT BE.

plus keaton is my favorite batman of all time, so again, STFU. thank you.

I ordered a Supes regular...no green rock. :( I have the bootleg version(I guess that's what you call it now...you kids today with your dan fogelberg, hula hoops, zima and your pac man video games) of the Jack Joker already. Thanks guys!

Buy ME instead!

Nicholson-s-Joker-the-joker-9484024-323-345.jpg

j/k: consensus is overwhelmingly positive. This also won figure of the year at the Poppies.

Gohastings has him....today only about $140 after 29% discount...incredible!

Careful w/ them, you never know if you'll get an unopened box, a previously displayed figure, or an empty box.

Not sure, found it in a shop here in Bangkok, they sell parts from parted out figures.

Wish there were shops like that around here. :monkey2

Exactly, there is a Batman and Superman comic book, y'know, plus Batman dosn't kill either, idiot.

Keaton's Batman did, that's why it's MY OPINION that they wouldn't work together in those film continuities and why i wouldn't pose them together cos they are polar opposites.

i cant be;lieve people are argueing over this. bale and keaton both killed so why doesnt everyone just stfu already. at least keaton didnt have a stupid voice and annoying lisp. the films are the films, they are not the comics nor should they be. anyone who complains about this are just stupid fanboys. LET IT BE.

:exactly:

I can't come to the DC Section to voice a harmless non-confrontational opinion on posing without someone blowing ____ out of proportion :mad:

Last edited:

:gah: Unboxed my sealed HT Superman today and found this!!! A crooked neck with the head sculpt off to the side... Now starts the return process to get a replacement and I was really looking forward displaying him today.:(

:gah: Unboxed my sealed HT Superman today and found this!!! A crooked neck with the head sculpt off to the side... Now starts the return process to get a replacement and I was really looking forward displaying him today.:(

What's wrong with you?!?! You don't want your SUPER RARE VARIANT Night at the Roxbury Supes?!?! :rotfl

That stinks though man...I'd return him to

I haven't tried it on mine yet, but doesn't the actual neck move as well?

I kind of assumed there was a joint under the rubber. That would explain it being off center possibly..

:rotfl My Will Farrell Superman...Classic!!! The head barely moves on it and neck doesn't budge. I thought maybe the neck could move, but it doesn't seem to on mine and I sure don't want to break it. Getting stuck with a defect with the head sculpt in that position would suck!!! Oh well, no big deal as long as the replacement sent shows up fine. :pray:

Coincidentally - I recently returned my Superman as well, & just got the replacement figure today actually. :lecture :duff

Mine had the wire poking out of the cape in a couple of spots, & one sleeve was torn - it was like that straight out of the box.

Get it done man, it's annoying, but worth your while.

Try popping the head off to see if the neck joint is crooked or not. You may be able to straigthen it out with some force.

The suit looks good in your pic, it would suck if the replacement suit looked not as good.

Congrats on your replacement!!! The return process has been started because I must own a normal version of this awesome Reeve Superman. Superman 1 & 2 are some of my favorite movies and I don't want to look at him and think of "EMILIO" Night at the Rox...:lol

Back