1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Yes it is...

Ah good, thanks. I was worried there, I asked about one possible problem and thought for a second there was an entirely different one. So I take it other people's figures also had the off-centre belt-loops in the box?

I don't think I see any reason for complaint about the S shield. I didn't ask about the shiny spot on forehead though. Are any of them really bad?

a-dev - when I opened up my Superman, the actual belt was turned too far one way. The outfit is completely futzable, so it'd just be a matter of repositioning the pants from your pic there.

Also, the 'S' looks fine to me - & even if it's a little misaligned, you can adjust the suit to sit how you want.

a-dev - when I opened up my Superman, the actual belt was turned too far one way. The outfit is completely futzable, so it'd just be a matter of repositioning the pants from your pic there.

Also, the 'S' looks fine to me - & even if it's a little misaligned, you can adjust the suit to sit how you want.

Excellent, thanks Vintij. I was hoping an additional person would chime in before I get back to Toys2, not that I didn't believe Bandito. I think its safe to have this shipped at last. :yess:

Based on the pic, that Supes looks perfect dev. Regarding the shiny spot on the HS, better ask if there's any on your figure just to be on the safe side.

Based on the pic, that Supes looks perfect dev. Regarding the shiny spot on the HS, better ask if there's any on your figure just to be on the safe side.

Have any of these been really glaringly obvious and offputting? If Eric has boxed back up the figure I don't really want to ask him to open it up again to look for this issue.

I'm currently working on improved Fortess base.
I did a basic version back last year, this I hopewill be much more succesfull.

Last edited:

May have to get this figure now to go with my Lex Luthor. :D

I see these going for around $150-$175 on ebay. Anyone know what a fair price for the exclusive figure would be?

May have to get this figure now to go with my Lex Luthor. :D

I see these going for around $150-$175 on ebay. Anyone know what a fair price for the exclusive figure would be?

If you can find an exclusive for 225 shipped or under, I'd jump on it.

:bouncin

FOTY goes to Jack Sparrow for me, but Superman is a close second, awesome figure :lecture

I'd instantly get a Clark if it came out as good as this. :yess:

Doesn't matter, Superman wins!!!!:nana:

This was the figure that brought me back to collecting 1/6th figures. Superman is FOTY for me!

This feels so weird...

The New Krypton Kids on the Block:

418564_187852044655357_100002916884015_332249_1831765572_n.jpg

Quick, someone grab some Kryptonite. :thud:

Not my pic....the scary thing is...it's somebodys pic. ;)

Amazing all those supes together. To think thats about 1k in just figures. Imagining that all you people have money like that to just blow on figures is astounding!:horror

Back