MMS DX Ideas for Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't be surprised if there's a DX Rorschach. I doubt it would have PERS, but I don't think PERS is necessary for a DX...just additional accessories, clothes for "jail" and a second headsculpt and lightup base.

Wouldn't be surprised if there's a DX Rorschach. I doubt it would have PERS, but I don't think PERS is necessary for a DX...just additional accessories, clothes for "jail" and a second headsculpt and lightup base.
Well, the moving eyes and light up base are the only thing that has really distinguished DX so far, so I don't see this happening. We've seen multiple outfits come with a figure on a few occasions, but only with the Batman figures did we get DXified.

As for DX figures we need--two words: Bea Arthur

Also, these guys, though I can't stand them.

dx.jpg

What the??? I have never seen anything look less like Johnny Depp. Ever.

Looks like a really nice repaint of the Medicom head, so....

I'd be interested in a new Jack as well... one that isn't a giant and came with a few different heads and PERS would rock :rock

Yes, the Slim TT is absolutely perfect for Jack Sparrow, any future HT Jacks need to come on it. They also need to actually make his coat the right color, material and style, they just failed utterly with the coat on the first figure.

They should do one head with that smirk of his like this:

jack_sparrow.jpg

Yup, that head with PERS would be the perfect Sparrow figure.

And, I've said it before, and I'll continue to say it until it happens, or the nail is officially put in the coffin that it won't.

rambo.jpg

I am not a big fan of POTC but I would go for Dx Rambo in a second. On the new Wolverine body with Rambo II and Rambo IV sculpts and clothing. I can have a now and then Sly.

I wouldn't mind Draven (The Crow), Maximus (Gladiator), Riggs (Lethal Weapon) and McClain (Die Hard) figures. I know they are a big stretch but it is an idea thread. :D

"Arnold's" character of John Matrix from COMMANDO. Figure with his civilian outfit and the "final assault" outfit with every single weapon used by Matrix in the "final assault".

:D

Only choosing from figures that have been done before, and in this order:

1. Jack Sparrow (obvious choice for DX treatment imo)
2. Rocky
3. Rambo (First Blood Part II for me)

ok if they make these 3 DX figures i am In all the way..no matter the cost

DX Col. Miles Quarich from AVATAR!!!
DX Johnny Rico from STARSHIP TROOPERS!!
AND DX Hicks from ALIENS!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Space Marines much? :lol

Jack Sparrow (with PERS - an absolute)
John McClane (clean + dirty looks with full gear, including Xmas tape)
Mad Max (I always throw this guy in, maybe someday it will work)

I would rather see Rambo DX then a Jack Sparrow, i am happy enough with my Cannibal Jack and coat and hat i got off Ebay.Rambo has more to it, to make it stand out as a DX.Real metal knife,newly designed body(like Wolverine) etc..

DX Moniker = Overrated

Seriously, with The Godfather, Marcus Wright, and Thriller MJ, the only thing DX really offers for certain are moving eyes which can look very unnatural when compared to sculpted/painted eyes.

DX Moniker = Overrated

Seriously, with The Godfather, Marcus Wright, and Thriller MJ, the only thing DX really offers for certain are moving eyes which can look very unnatural when compared to sculpted/painted eyes.

I thought that when comparing BR Joker to DX Joker but, when i finally got the DX, i have to say DX to the naked eye looks better then sculpted eyes, when comparing the Joker figures.

Back