MMS DX Ideas for Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats cool ..but i will only accept an enterbay or hot toys dexter.
I must have the dark passenger!

hot-fuzz-angel.jpg

Sergeant Nicholas Angel!!

:D:D :rock

Last edited:
Dexter Morgan from the HBO Series "Dexter"
EPIC FAIL

...seriously? i'm guessing you like the show given that you want a figure based off of the character, but...you should, at the very least, know what station it's on. HBO has great shows, but Dexter isn't one of them...Showtime is where Dexter is....

I'd like to see a video game DX.

Final Fantasy IV's Cecil Harvey would make a nice DX with his dark and light forms. Would like to see how HT would approach his very intricate armor.

Though, he probably wont be popular in this realm of collectibles.

ff4-cecil-harvey+DK.jpg
kim_082008_cecilharveydissdia1.jpg

Last edited:
Sam Bell from MOON with spacesuit, blue flight suit with insignia, and two heads; one neatly trimmed and the other with long hair and beard. This figure should be made to commemorate one of the BEST films in years.

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper. Not from They Live (though that would be cool too) but the actual wrestler. Two heads (long hair/smiling; short hair/serious) both with PERS, Hot Rod and Reality Check T-Shirts, Kilt, Bagpipes, full wrestling gear underneath. That's my dream Hot Toys figure right there. Hogan would be a very nice Hot Toys figure too, with all the different looks he's had (and again, even though we're talking movies here, I don't mean Mr. Nanny).

Movie wise I'd like a Marty Mcfly and Doc Brown. That would be great.

Back