MMS DX Ideas for Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salvation/Damnation

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there's been many threads that relate to this idea, but does anyone think HOT TOYS should make an Eric Draven with P.E.R.S. Spirit and 300 I believe are just not worthy enough of getting figures made by HOT TOYS.

I wouldnt be for an Eric Draven, but i can definately say RAMBO and ROCKY!! :)

Apart from the P.E.R.S. feature, HOT TOYS has done them already. I think there badly needs to be a new and perfect Eric Draven figure, and HOT TOYS is just the perfect company to do it. Seriously I suggest people need to watch the Crow again and realize how awesome it truly is.

An Eric figure would be loaded - Shotgun, 2 pistols, knives, a sword, crow, wedding ring, guitar, trench coat

Last edited:
Eric Draven would be awesome!! Always wanted a great 1/6 figure of him.
I would definitely say that a DX Iron Man will come one day. I really want a DX of Wolverine. I know the regular just came out, but I think the head sculpt is incredible and the only way to really improve on it would be to use the PERS system.

~~Should this be in the General Collectibles section??

Patrick Bateman from American Psycho, would make for a cheaper DX i think.

This guy:

ubchongik_20090823195336_11004873_1.jpg

with PERS.

ok if they make these 3 DX figures i am In all the way..no matter the cost

DX Col. Miles Quarich from AVATAR!!!
DX Johnny Rico from STARSHIP TROOPERS!!
AND DX Hicks from ALIENS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha i can tell!. I think Hot Toys should make him and give him PERS and a body similar to Origins Wolverine,throw in a suit and coat,headphones,chainsaw,axe,business card,maybe that clear rain coat, i think it is.

I'd be interested in a new Jack as well... one that isn't a giant and came with a few different heads and PERS would rock :rock

Eric Draven, not so much... I really can't stand that movie. Thought it was weak when it was new, and was down right terrible last time I watched it. I do like the character design and actually liked the comic, but the movie was crap.

Back