MMS DX Ideas for Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that when comparing BR Joker to DX Joker but, when i finally got the DX, i have to say DX to the naked eye looks better then sculpted eyes, when comparing the Joker figures.

I agree. I have seen photos of the Joker DX that make the eyes seem a bit large but in hand it looks fantastic. That doesn't mean that I feel every figure should get the DX treatment with the PERS etc., but for some characters it does work well.

Hot Toys Ash from Evil Dead 2/Army of Darkness with all the goodies that could come with

Since I wasn't around when he came out:
-DX Harvey Dent/Two-Face
-Newly sculpted and painted Two Face head with PERS
-Harvey Dent head
-Two-Face costume(with the white shirt burnt proper)
-Harvey Dent costume
-Harvey Dent button
-Gun
-4 coins(2 burnt for TF,2 regular for Harvey)
-DX Base

DX Gordon
-PERS head
-Alternate(Swat sculpt)
-Fully detailed costume
-Alternate SWAT costume w/removable Helmet and Balaclava
-2 sets of glasses(reg. & SWAT)
-Shotgun
-Handgun
-DX Base

Last edited:
I hope for this:

Hot Toys-MMS DX 03-The Dark Knight-1/6th scale Bruce Wayne collectible figure

Hot Toys presents their newest figure in the DX line,Bruce Wayne.The figure is true to 1/6th scale,standing 30 cm tall.Hot Toys is proud to announce the slender muscle body exclusive to this release.

The Deluxe figure features two functional Bruce Wayne heads
I Both feature Parallel Eyeball Rolling System(PERS)
I Alternate head features combed hair
I Authentic,movie accurate shirt,pants,belt,socks,and shoes
I Alternate 4 piece suit,tie,socks,shoes
I Newly developed slender muscle body(features the cuts and bruises along the back and shoulders)
I Fully detailed armory(folds open,features removable gadgets(costume for display purposes only)
I Fully detailed base(floor) with LED lights
I Fully detailed cardboard Background
Bonus:Constructible floor base(4 intersecting pieces) for use with the Hot Toys Tumbler

Release date:Q4,2010

Artist:
Sculpt by Yulli
Paint by JC Hong
Costume by Harue Creative(Hai Lim)

Since I wasn't around when he came out:
-DX Harvey Dent/Two-Face
-Newly sculpted and painted Two Face head with PERS
-Harvey Dent head
-Two-Face costume(with the white shirt burnt proper)
-Harvey Dent costume
-Harvey Dent button
-Gun
-4 coins(2 burnt for TF,2 regular for Harvey)
-DX Base

DX Gordon
-PERS head
-Alternate(Swat sculpt)
-Fully detailed costume
-Alternate SWAT costume w/removable Helmet and Balaclava
-2 sets of glasses(reg. & SWAT)
-Shotgun
-Handgun
-DX Base

The first TF didn't sell all that well... If you still want him I'm sure you can grab him for <$100.

My wish list would be ALL nine members of the Fellowship of the Ring along with a few key characters, Johnny 5, Spider-Man 2 Doc Ock, and Beatrix Kiddo a.k.a. The Bride in the yellow jumpsuit.

Last edited:
How about the entire line of figures from the Alien franchise?
But accurate this time.
Oh, and it would also be nice if they were a bit sturdier.

I thought that when comparing BR Joker to DX Joker but, when i finally got the DX, i have to say DX to the naked eye looks better then sculpted eyes, when comparing the Joker figures.

I think it works great for Joker, but with Batman not so much. Regardless of our stance on PERS, the novelty wears off pretty quickly even with a character that is ideal for the technology. Picking the pose of your eyes is cool, but does it necessitate the title of DX?

Looking at TDK Batman DX and what he comes with and comparing it to some of the other super packed MMS releases, I'm not so sure.

Time for DX Robocop

Absolutely! I want a Robocop really bad I'm just not crazy or stupid to pay over $300 for one. If HT made a Robo with some BD parts that you could switch out(i.e. cracked visor with his eye showing through) and his rotating chair as a base. I think that would make a worthy DX.

Last edited:
well i finally got my hands on one of my grails (the ht robocop) but i sure wouldn't mind seeing a dx version! and battle-damaged or nothing!

I would soooo be up for a set of Cenobites....each with part of a display background that fits together.....:google

hellraisergroup.jpg

Only HT could pull them off....:rock

how about a Inspector Gadget DX figure.
GO Go gadget arms, go go gadget legs, go go gadget neck

Or a DX version of all time VOLTRON. Made of diesel metal.
Come with metal sword. something similiar to the Trendsetter version back in 97 but only more detail. I know that would be pretty costly too.

I guess a John McClane Figure would definitly be a MUST HAVE
I would like him from the last movie :lol:monkey5

There´s definitly something i would look personally forward :lol

Stargate SG1:

SG1
(Jack O´Neill)
(Samantha Carter)
(Daniel Jackson)
(Teal´c)

THAT WOULD BE AWSOME :banana:horror

Favourite HT VIDEOGAME FIGURES:

Capt. Soap MacTavish, GHOST (COD MW 2)