1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Nice! Is that the long cape? Has any bros got pics of the rayon cape?

Maglor........do your deja vu magic.

Ask and you shall reciev:

Short cape:

P1080927.jpg

P1080918.jpg

P1080914.jpg

P1080818.jpg

P1070807.jpg

Long cape:

P1090197.jpg

P1090198.jpg

P1080368.jpg

P1080363.jpg

P1080165.jpg

I can't remember, did you end up ordering one? If not, you really should.

Yep, I got the velvet long ordered.

^^^Great Joker pose there.

i loved this movie and all, but is it just me or is batman becoming a little too military? i mean he drives a tank for crying out loud.

^^^Great Joker pose there.

cheers maglor! great pics from you too as usual! i couldnt resist the temptation not to open my detolf just to repose them! (its been 2 months since last re-pose cos i seal my detolf gaps with cellotape which means i have to spend about an hour cleaning off all the glue residue that sticks to the glass which is a pain but until i find smething more apropriate to seal it i.e some kind of plastic tubing like what u get for the back of the detolf!

I think what visage is trying to say is he doesn't like realism and he'd rather have batman wearing spandex and modified nike shoes.

At least it wont be hell if he needs to scratch.

Just a temporary display, but he looked so cool I had to take more pics.

P1090477.jpg

P1090480.jpg

Only problem is, now I have a really hard time ignoring the bicep plates.

I think the mod is inevitable.

Just a temporary display, but he looked so cool I had to take more pics.

P1090477.jpg

P1090480.jpg

Only problem is, now I have a really hard time ignoring the bicep plates.

I think the mod is inevitable.

Sorry bud, I think that's my bad. If it makes you feel any better that mod is a lot easier then it sounds. It literally took 15 minutes to do, and the end result is very worth it.

I think i'm the only one who isn't bothered by modding this thing, the neck, bicep plates and whatever else haven't ever bothered me. It's perfect in my eyes. Loved him straight out of the box. Fair play to people who do the mods though, I admire the bravery, I would do them if I thought it was neccessary.

Sorry bud, I think that's my bad. If it makes you feel any better that mod is a lot easier then it sounds. It literally took 15 minutes to do, and the end result is very worth it.

If you get a chance and it's not to much trouble, it would help if you posted a pic of the forearms without the gauntlets so I can get a visual of what I'd be going for.

Also, do you know of any way to tighten the elbow joints. I really don't want to loose articulation there... in fact I'd like to gain some.

I thought somebody posted something about screws to tighten the elbows, but when I peel back the sleeves I don't see and screws. :dunno

I think i'm the only one who isn't bothered by modding this thing, the neck, bicep plates and whatever else haven't ever bothered me. It's perfect in my eyes. Loved him straight out of the box. Fair play to people who do the mods though, I admire the bravery, I would do them if I thought it was neccessary.

The difference the neck mod makes is colossal. Seriously.

If you get a chance and it's not to much trouble, it would help if you posted a pic of the forearms without the gauntlets so I can get a visual of what I'd be going for.

Also, do you know of any way to tighten the elbow joints. I really don't want to loose articulation there... in fact I'd like to gain some.

I thought somebody posted something about screws to tighten the elbows, but when I peel back the sleeves I don't see and screws. :dunno

The difference the neck mod makes is colossal. Seriously.

Yeah, I'll try to post some pics today, and as far as the elbow joints go I'm not sure. I know an old trick I use to do on my 3 3/4 GI Joe's when they would get loose and wiggly. I'd use a little bit of clear nail polish on the joint and work it in by moving the joint back and forth till the nail polish dried. That always worked for me.

Interesting. I may try that.

Okay, I just did an experiment with the nail polish on the elbow joints of an extra turetype body I have, and It worked very well. The elbows are about 10% tighter now, and they weren't very loose to start with.

Back