1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I believe there are multiple heads coming with this one.

yeah there is from what I understand. I guess they're giving you the same head twice for one of the heads cause the mouth on the one with the sonar eyes is the same as one of the ones without. Either way it's a win win I'm happy with it :lol

Here is the description from urban-collector.com:

The MMS DX line features a newly developed technology for a 1:6 scale collectible: Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS). PERS special features include: Unique designed eyeballs with colored translucent iris and simultaneous positionable eyeball function. The eyes for these figures move in all directions, much like human eyes.

This life-like Batman collectible, is true to 1/6th scale, stands approximately 32 cm tall, featuring Hot Toys figure body with over 32 points of articulation and the movie accurate -The Dark Knight - complex Batman suit.

This deluxe version comes with two functional Batman heads:
•One features Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and Translucent Iris
•Alternate head features the sonar vision device – light-up eyes (cell button battery operated- battery included)
•Three(3) interchangeable unique faces captured the Batman classic facial expressions, which fit for both two functional heads

The collectible also features:
•Newly sculpted and developed Batman complex suit
•Weapons and accessories -Transformable Sticky Bomb Gun, Back Pack, Grapnel Gun, Mini Mines, removable Holster, and two (2) interchangeable and Magnet featured Batman Utility Belts etc
•Three sets of interchangeable posing hands
•Deluxe figure stand with LED lights

Here is the description from urban-collector.com:

The MMS DX line features a newly developed technology for a 1:6 scale collectible: Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS). PERS special features include: Unique designed eyeballs with colored translucent iris and simultaneous positionable eyeball function. The eyes for these figures move in all directions, much like human eyes.

This life-like Batman collectible, is true to 1/6th scale, stands approximately 32 cm tall, featuring Hot Toys figure body with over 32 points of articulation and the movie accurate -The Dark Knight - complex Batman suit.

This deluxe version comes with two functional Batman heads:
•One features Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and Translucent Iris
•Alternate head features the sonar vision device – light-up eyes (cell button battery operated- battery included)
Three(3) interchangeable unique faces captured the Batman classic facial expressions, which fit for both two functional heads

The collectible also features:
•Newly sculpted and developed Batman complex suit
•Weapons and accessories -Transformable Sticky Bomb Gun, Back Pack, Grapnel Gun, Mini Mines, removable Holster, and two (2) interchangeable and Magnet featured Batman Utility Belts etc
•Three sets of interchangeable posing hands
•Deluxe figure stand with LED lights

that's what It was right there. You can change the facial expressions. Got it now :lol

Forearms and hands look huge in that comparison. Also the leg armour starts directly below his belt on the real costume, while on the DX there is a gap and then the armour starts. Medicom got all these bits much more accurate.

Damm Hot Toys! I already sold my TDK Batman for this..
Now I only have Harvey on my shelve.. the people that come home in this months will we asking me if I´m a hard fan of Aaron Eckhart! jajaja

Forearms and hands look huge in that comparison. Also the leg armour starts directly below his belt on the real costume, while on the DX there is a gap and then the armour starts. Medicom got all these bits much more accurate.

I think the hands, as someone else mentioned, is a good mediation between the V1 TDk and Medicom. I think it's fine. And as for the belt, that 'problem' is there in V1, as you can see from the picture, the ab armor is obscured more than in the comparison picture by the belt. You can move the belt down a bit to cover that area, same with the V1. It's not so tight that you can't have it sit slightly lower to be more accurate. It's not perfect but it's damn good imo and will be worth the bucks considering all of the great extra features.

It's awesome and I want one but still want a Gordon and/or The Scarecrow. I would be happy then!

Oh and a Nurse Joker!

Okay then I would be happy!

Oh and then if they could go back and make stuff from the the othe Batman movies I would be happy then!

Oh...!

I love the contrast between the silver and black elements, much stronger than the original figure, just hope it comes through in production. The whole suit seems a stronger black than the more dark grey look of the first, but could just be lighting, still great looking though.

DX02_TDK_Batman_16.jpg

Even if they don't fix anything i will still buy it!

Even if they don't fix anything i will still buy it!

Shhh, don't take that attitude, that's what they want you to do, lay down and take it with little resistance. Don't give yourself up so easily, fight back a little :lol

I love the contrast between the silver and black elements, much stronger than the original figure, just hope it comes through in production. The whole suit seems a stronger black than the more dark grey look of the first, but could just be lighting, still great looking though.

DX02_TDK_Batman_16.jpg
Agreed there maulfan, mate.

Also, the suit looks nothing short of awesome in this pic. It's everything I wanted form the DX and more. Slimmer, ain't it.

Yet in other shots, the DX suit doesn't look too far removed from the V1 suit.:confused:

Back