1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

No kidding. He wouldn't stand a chance against Bane if he was really that scrawny in film unless he can bust out some Bruce Lee moves. :lol

is this buff enough to take some enemy down :nana:

DSC06914360x640.jpg

are you parting it out or selling the whole figure?

I would sell the whole figure then. Need some money cus I'm moving ;p.
It is only displayed once, but has been packed in the box since a while ago. Everythibg is in excellent condition. Every part is included.

80% done with the custom mesh arm sleeves, still need to glue on the upper armor and repaint the stretches.

but now the posablility is mush higher. very satisfy :wink1:

DSC06930360x640.jpg

DSC06920360x640.jpg

DSC06923360x640.jpg

DSC06924360x640.jpg

Really good job!

But yeah, I'd like to see you do the entire body (tough work I know), at the moment looks a little odd because of the inconsistency

Looks great!

At this point my only complaint is that the mesh doesn't match all the other parts of the suit where mesh is showing (torso, legs).

Really good job!

But yeah, I'd like to see you do the entire body (tough work I know), at the moment looks a little odd because of the inconsistency

Agree 100%, all the mesh around the body will be painted to match the color of the mesh sleeves. more to come. Here is a few shot of what the arms can do now

DSC06934360x640.jpg

DSC06937360x640.jpg

Agree 100%, all the mesh around the body will be painted to match the color of the mesh sleeves. more to come. Here is a few shot of what the arms can do now

DSC06934360x640.jpg

DSC06937360x640.jpg

Looks great!

Loads better than what we were given... sold rather.

I sure wish HTs would have done a partial suit/undersuit with the 1989... i will be honest, i have been contemplating buying a second 89 and customizing it to be more film accurate... it's so close, but it's just too bulky looking to be Keaton in the body area... they nailed the headsculpt though.

Sorry, wrong thread... back to Bale's Bat.

M.

Maybe we'll get the first DX female figure in Cat Woman .

What for?

I don't even think the look warrants a figure... it's so blah in design, and they will have to make a new body too for this one... oh wait, they could rehash the ol' slim TT for this one because that girl is built like a rail.

M.

At this point my only complaint is that the mesh doesn't match all the other parts of the suit where mesh is showing (torso, legs).

Have a really good look at the DX02 in the sunlight or shoot it with the flash or just a really brightly lit room, like uplighters. The only thing thats black on the figure is the head and the edging around the kevlar arm bands. Everything else is grey with quite a tint of blue paint colour to it. It's not even a nice flat shade of gun metal grey like the promo photos. I don't know why Hot Toys has this horrid pale grey like blue to it. The gauntlets and fake arm bands show up the worst with it.

I've been saying this since the first figure.

^^^Yeah, I've noticed that as well.

80% done with the custom mesh arm sleeves, still need to glue on the upper armor and repaint the stretches.

but now the posablility is mush higher. very satisfy :wink1:

DSC06930360x640.jpg

DSC06920360x640.jpg

DSC06923360x640.jpg

DSC06924360x640.jpg

Looks waaaayyyyyyy much better now that he's a lil beefed up and more articulated. Awesome job, man. :clap

Looks waaaayyyyyyy much better now that he's a lil beefed up and more articulated. Awesome job, man. :clap

A batman that can move his arm, what devilry is this.

yea...., its such a nice figure, but can't post for _____ really bother me. It ruin the whole purpose and function of the new suit from the movie. the mesh sleeves matches the upper body inner mesh, as for the leg, I'll have to painted myself to match everything up

DSC06925360x640.jpg

DSC06926360x640.jpg

DSC06927360x640.jpg

nice custom, HT take notes, this is how your TDKR bats release should look like...

nice custom, HT take notes, this is how your TDKR bats release should look like...

:lecture that would be very cool if they listen to this post! And expertly applied what's shown in these pics. I was actually going to try this exact mod on my DX myself if it turned out I wasn't going to be happy with the poseablity of the upcoming figure.

Bravo Tonymeis! Looks impressive so far now you just gotta pull off the rest of the body

Back