1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Congrats man!

Btw can I see more pics of that league of shadows Bruce?

wknight.jpg

wk3j.jpg

Power Ranger Batman? :lol

I like it! :rock

Kamen Rider Dark Knight!

My DX Batman took a tumble and broke both ankles (damn kids). Not just the peg, but the plastic on the shins and the feet. I superglued everything together, but now he REALLY can't move. I don't normally use stands, but I put him on his stand and wrapped his cape around him so you can't see it. It looks like replacing his legs would be a monumental pain in the ass. I wouldn't even know where to begin. I might just hold out hope for a TDKR Batman...

Until I saw that his face was also covered, I thought it was an attempt at this guy:

1487397-batman-knight-and-squire-tp.jpg

My DX Batman took a tumble and broke both ankles (damn kids). Not just the peg, but the plastic on the shins and the feet. I superglued everything together, but now he REALLY can't move. I don't normally use stands, but I put him on his stand and wrapped his cape around him so you can't see it. It looks like replacing his legs would be a monumental pain in the ass. I wouldn't even know where to begin. I might just hold out hope for a TDKR Batman...

Ouch dude. :(

Thinking of selling my MM71 batman

What's it worth these days?

Me too actually.

And to think,I almost gave him to my cousins little boy to play with when they announced the DXO2:horror

some more pics of mine

6700751143_2267de29a7_z.jpg

6689414509_2474a92c6b_z.jpg

6689414677_ce068f2409_z.jpg

6694721783_4551d81e02_z.jpg

Last edited:

What do you reckon guys worth getting this if I can find it at around £250-300 or just wait for TDKR figure?

as someone possibly in the market for one, I can tell you that I would not pay that much. But I too am more than likely going to wait for the DKR version.

I think we'd be lucky to get one at that price tbh :(

My thinking is that surely any TDKR figure is going to be better purely because by the time it arrives the DX02 is going to be 2 years old

Does anyone know where I can get one of those custom capes for this guy? tired of the stock one..

Back