1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Just bought the DX 02 Batman body off ebay for £145 ! Can anybody tell me if I can swap the DX 02 body with V1 Dark Knight costume ? Will every thing fit ? Will it look in proportion ? If anybody knows please tell me as I put an offer bid and they accepted, lol didn't know I have to buy it if I make an offer and they accept!

P.S. Does anyone want a V1 Dark Knight costume body ???

Thanks in advance !

This is the MMS (couldn't find the thread)

Re-posed my spider-man figure and used the base for Batman, some quick pics...

img1275c.jpg

Group...

img1280hp.jpg

very nice photos man!!with this headsculpt is very nice!!!do you have cracks on the paint in adds??I have this problem with mine!!

Another Sick Video From Dean Knight

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGFCCWNnOWc&feature=g-u&context=G236f366FUAAAAAAALAA[/ame]

I really like how the DX looks with the new Bale sculpt but I just don't have the heart to pack away the vicious looking bat headsculpt the DX comes with... but man, I really dig the look in the pics.

M.

I do understand now why most people don't like PERS, to me with pers the eyes lose accuracy.

I do understand now why most people don't like PERS, to me with pers the eyes lose accuracy.

That is so true. I loved the PERS Batman head when I first got it. Loved playing around with the direction and junk. But lately the more I'd look at it the more I hated the look. The eyes just look too big to me now. Plus I couldn't let the perfect Bale head just sit there without being used.

anyone know what page or if anything was discussed about modding a dx batman head to the mms71 batman

Just picked up a brand new DX Batman a few weeks ago. Seller didnt know if it was the oil version or not. I took the risk and it paid off. It was unopened and paid $400.00 for it. Once I opened it up I realized it was the DC direct version... Probably the most stressful unboxing of my life. I then listed my MMS version on eBay and sold him for $250, so the way I see it I was able to get the DX version for $150. I must say that you really don't realize just how much better the DX version is than the MMS version until you have it in hand. Also no oil on the biceps. It is truly an amazing figure.

Since Hot toys is saying that the glue from the sticker on the belt is what caused the oil, are you guys removing the small stickers covering the magnet on the inside of the belt? Since it is where the rubber is I've left them on. you can't see the stickers. If anyone has any info regarding the two stickers id appreciate it. Until I hear differently I'm gonna leave them on.

Here are a few quick pics of what is now my favorite figure. And that is saying something cause I have a lot. I just cant say enough about it.

35mldno.jpg

zx1qgm.jpg

Congrats mate. Glad the gamble paid off for you, He's my favourite 1:6 fig too.

Lower that belt!

Back