1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

That's a good price... Thanks for the tip. :D

no problem as I had a similar thing in mind for mine. But I am actually going to keep it away until I get a house after grad school.

Definitely getting this but was hoping for a Bale head.

yeah, i too feel a bit sore that there isn't gonna be another bale sculpt. i mean, they already have that kick ass john conner...just have weapon x (kojun right?) add hair to that sculpt, take off the facial hair and BAM. not much extra effort.

but still, what we're getting is phenomenal and then some.

satisfied +1

DX02_TDK_Batman_12.jpg

He just looks like he is going to beat the piss out of you.

I'm happy I held off on the TDK outfit one. SOLD!

while this one is unbelievable, i have to draw the line somewhere. i love the first one, and will keep that one. I'll just be living vicariously through all of you and your pictures.

Looks great. May have to add this to the collection. For the time being, I'm satisfied with my TDK suit.

Last edited:

Well, for what it's worth I think it looks freakin amazing, loving the sonar eyes and sticky gun. The suit and build looks far better to me (but I still love the V1, it's still on my book shelf right now un-modded with BR Jkr and 2 Face).
This just looks like the cherry on top to me. Cant wait to see the DX packaging as well.

It's just such a shame it's going to be 2010. I cannot believe it. :(

It's 2008 all over again :/

First The Joker then months down the line Batman.

Man, this could be a maximum of 8 months away....that's a loong time. :(

DX02_TDK_Batman_12.jpg

"where are they?????"

DX02_TDK_Batman_04.jpg

"He must have ffffrrriends."

Cowl still looks elongated.

Nah, the lighting plays tricks with this cowl something rotten! The same happens with the modified Medicom.

Some angles of light it looks perfect, others it's not.

Hi everybody.this is my first post on the Sideshow forums. :wave Just started jumping on board with HT and their DX line.I'm hoping to pick this one up,as it seems to be an amazingly detailed,innovative figure.So,I can't wait.

Would you believe I dont have a single Hot toys batman figure yet? I usually just collect bad guys. I might just pick up this one. Im impressed :D

Awesome figure! Love the way HT have included different expressions. But I shall be staying away from this figure as I have with all of HT's TDK line - I'd want the Tumbler and Batpod and the whole shabang but there's just too much money involved! Its all or nothing for me with this line.

Nah, the lighting plays tricks with this cowl something rotten! The same happens with the modified Medicom.

Some angles of light it looks perfect, others it's not.

this is double true when you look at the last pic...the one with the 2nd head mounted on the stand. both heads in that pic look perfect.

HOWEVER...i don't think we can argue that the back of his head is still not round enough.

RELAX PEOPLE. MINOR NIT PICK.

BRAVO HOT TOYS !!!! Seriously a sweet figure....aint got no problems with this...major improvements from ver.1 plus loads of accessories and features....just got one problem now....selling off the ver.1 figure...no ones gonna wanna buy that when this is out lol !!! If you know anyone who wants to buy off me i'll be selling soon enough !!!

Back