1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

All the releases have a DCD logo on the box?

Wonder why. :confused:

They always had a DCD logo on the box. There is new signage and print on the brown outer box.

Just got my second dx from UPS. Checked it and I am happy with both my purchases. :yess:

I've basically gone through 4 figures and find switching hands on this figure very easy. Much easier than the blade figure...Blade's hands are a real pain.

Ohhhh ok, gotcha! Just figured since this was DCD it would specifically have it on the back of their batches....

As far as the hands go, how did you get the pegs to come out easily? I have a hard time putting the hands w/pegs back on the arms 'cause everytime the gauntlet things slide down & get in the way..!

I know is out off topic, I'm watching Superman Returns and took my figure out of the box, I have the Superman Return X2 and the Jor El, and I say my self "HT please giveme the C. Reeves figure".:pray:

well when I get mine I'm not gonna view the thing thru "rose colored glasses" & try to put "PR damage control spin" on the figure. I have every intention of calling it exactly what it is.....be it good or bad.

never fear the truth children.

What is wrong with you?, we enjoy this figures with watching movies.

SUPREMEQUEEN should rename him/herself DRAMAQUEEN.

Most of us have 'called it what it is'.

A freakin FANTASTIC figure with a minor leaky problem. And with the DCD wave, that has been fixed anyway.

A freakin FANTASTIC figure with a minor leaky problem. And with the DCD wave, that has been fixed anyway.

your right!! I must have been imagining the panic b1tch-fest that has dominated this thread for the last 5 pages...or longer.

& if your so sure that all the DCD figs will arrive to their owners in perfect working condition (me included), then why are you so scared of my giving it a bad review???

again......never fear the truth.

My Hot Toys Batman DX with other Hot Toys Figure :)
BatmanDX4-1.jpg
BatmanDX1-1.jpg
BatmanDX6.jpg
[/IMG]

What is wrong with you?, we enjoy this figures with watching movies.

you....of all people have the brass to question ME....SUPREMEQUEEN, about what you think is "wrong" with me???

look.....BIZZARRO, let me see if I can explain the irony of your statment in a way you might comprehend. "me em no talk backward. me em no translate broken words for being you to understand".

savvy!

NOT A MINOR LEAKY PROBLEM.

Read the thousands of posts on the matter before trivializing it.:slap

When did I say i'm scared of giving it a bad review? If it disappoints, I'd be the first to give it a bad review.

The V1 version was pathetic to be honest. I got it when I didn't know any better and Medicom's version didn't have any release date in sight. But once Medicom's was released, I got that, and got rid of my V1.

Then HT released the DX and it improved upon the v1 enormously and had a lot of features the Medi didn't have, and in some respects was more accurate (less accurate in some respects too). All of which I had no issues pointing out when I got my DX and put it side by side with my Medi.

My DX came with a warped Sonar head, so I flagged the issue and got a replacement, which is absolutely fine.

My DX leaks, but the leaking has decreased significantly now. And it honestly doesn't bother me much.

I will be picking up a DCD release DX soon anyway as I always needed 2 for my display purposes.

So not sure what 'never fear the truth' nonsense you're on about mate.

When did I say i'm scared of giving it a bad review? If it disappoints, I'd be the first to give it a bad review.

The V1 version was pathetic to be honest. I got it when I didn't know any better and Medicom's version didn't have any release date in sight. But once Medicom's was released, I got that, and got rid of my V1.

Then HT released the DX and it improved upon the v1 enormously and had a lot of features the Medi didn't have, and in some respects was more accurate (less accurate in some respects too). All of which I had no issues pointing out when I got my DX and put it side by side with my Medi.

My DX came with a warped Sonar head, so I flagged the issue and got a replacement, which is absolutely fine.

My DX leaks, but the leaking has decreased significantly now. And it honestly doesn't bother me much.

I will be picking up a DCD release DX soon anyway as I always needed 2 for my display purposes.

So not sure what 'never fear the truth' nonsense you're on about mate.

well alright then. like any good buffet table, if a certain dish is not for you.....then pass on by it. maybe the next person is in need of a reality check. my comment was thrown out there in the middle of the room so to speak. If you feel it dose not apply to you then so be it.

But calling me a drama queen will only get you.....DRAMA. :panic:

NOT A MINOR LEAKY PROBLEM.

Read the thousands of posts on the matter before trivializing it.:slap

It is MINOR on my figure. So I will tell it like it is.:dunno

For those for whom it is a MAJOR problem - well I do have sympathy for you and HT could have and should have dealt with the issue more professionally. I AGREE

But you still have options - some already had their figure replaced, those still left with it, you can still recover a good amount of the cost by selling it / parting it out. And then maybe just pick up the DCD release if you still want it.

very nice shots markmg :clap

Got mine yesterday and I love it. Haven't had the chance to fiddle with it properly yet though. First impressions? Bloody fantastic! Not too keen on the cape clips though, which is a shame because I like the cape, just not the very visible bunching that occurs in the way it's attached.

I actually ended up buying mine instore at Forbidden Planet London. I was in the big smoke yesterday for a lecture and on the off chance decided to take a look. They had two, the one I bought and the one that was on display. I cost me 25 quid more than the online price, but it was worth it.

For any UK bats that have an FB local to them, it might be worth giving them a shout to see if you can go pick one up.

I love the FB in london! for the cape if u unstitch the clips and remove them from the material then simply poke the corners of the material into the suit it works great

I love the FB in london! for the cape if u unstitch the clips and remove them from the material then simply poke the corners of the material into the suit it works great

Me too, I could spend hours in there, not to mention a lot of money!

I'll give that mod a go, thanks mate.

Back