1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Sure would be nice if Hot Toys quit making us guess as to whether they fixed the problems on the Batman DX or not. It's kinda a guessing game right now and it sure doesn't help with the little communication from Hot Toys.

If goodshipped got his second batch shouldn't toys2.net be getting there shipment?

I'm hoping the batches after the intial HK/Toy Hunters shipment really are fine, I'd love to get this sooner than later.

I'm hoping the batches after the intial HK/Toy Hunters shipment really are fine, I'd love to get this sooner than later.

And we would all love to see your pics of it sooner than later :rock

goodshipped ebay quote

"HOT TOYS DARK KNIGHT BATMAN DX-02 DX02 DX 2 BRUCE WAYNE
READY FASTEST STOCK REVISED SKIN 2ND BATCH BEST L@@K"

Revised skin, I wonder if they're referring to the suit as skin, because there's nothing wrong that I've seen with the skin of the mouth pieces.

goodshipped ebay quote

"HOT TOYS DARK KNIGHT BATMAN DX-02 DX02 DX 2 BRUCE WAYNE
READY FASTEST STOCK REVISED SKIN 2ND BATCH BEST L@@K"

They always put alot of random stuff in the title. and then add L@@K. whatever that means

They always put alot of random stuff in the title. and then add L@@K. whatever that means

I agree the sellers often put keywords or phrases into their auction so when your looking it stands out or the it comes up on a generic search. They usually don't make sense in context but the fact he's saying it's the second batch makes me wonder if they are defective too.

This is what Goodshipped told me by mail:

No worry the DX batman that I shipped to you is in the 2nd batch (not 1st batch, only 1st batch some of the DX batman has such problem). 2nd batch has revised and no such problem. but still kindly remind you don't rub the batman skin if you see dust. please use a brush to clean it, you know, love your toy and take care of them ^^

This is what Goodshipped told me by mail:

No worry the DX batman that I shipped to you is in the 2nd batch (not 1st batch, only 1st batch some of the DX batman has such problem). 2nd batch has revised and no such problem. but still kindly remind you don't rub the batman skin if you see dust. please use a brush to clean it, you know, love your toy and take care of them ^^

So, it still seems fragile.....

I will told you when i receive it the next week.

But i think that is better to not rub the suit.

It may not be that fragile, with the whole mess over this first batch, every seller now needs to go the extra mile warning and cautioning people to cover their ass incase something happens, then they can say, well we warned you.

Also, care cleaning a rubber product like this isn't anything new either, I use compressed air dust cans to clean my rubber figures so there's no friction. Touching for cleaning and touching to pose are quite different.

I've sent him an email about the heads. I asked if it was just the 'skin' rubber that had be revised or do they still have lopsided heads. If he says that they're fine now I may order one. It's the middle of the night in Hong Kong now so it'll be 12am my time before I can expect and answer.

I'm still waiting for HT Customer Service to respond to my request for head replacements - been about 4 days, but i guess most of that has been the weekend, hopefully they'll respond this coming week

I'm still waiting for HT Customer Service to respond to my request for head replacements - been about 4 days, but i guess most of that has been the weekend, hopefully they'll respond this coming week

Don't forget, they're dealing with you and hundreds of other people, I can just imagine how many emails with legitimate concerns they're getting, plus probably a boat load of hate mail the way people are talking on Facebook, I'm sure some are even emailing their frustrations.

That's how it has been with BBTS as well. My dad says it's because it's a holiday weekend, I hope he's right.

Lets see...:rolleyes:

The paint on the rubber skin is,nt as fragile as they say..
I rubbed the suit with my fingers in order to clean dust and some glue remains adhered to the batsuit from the small adhesives attached at the Utility belt (and the plastic that surrounds the belt) and I can say that painting has not came of at all....(even I scratched the paint with my finger nails)

I still think that the peeling problem is closely linked to the climate and humidity of Hong Kong.

I have seen many pics from Hong kong buddys and their rubbered skin /suit figures were completely deteriorated and damaged both painting and rubber: Batman Begins suit, HT Muscle bodies, appleseed exmachina figures..)..Well The point is that, I have all this figures practically since they were released and of course without having them in showcases and they are 100% in perfect condition

i think i cud live with small paint problems but deffo not with a dodgy shaped head

Back