MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't resist...please jebus let there be more articulation then they're showing. This is def the definitive one...might not order another IM after this.

Glad they got the eyes right this time after making them way too big for Mk VII & Midas.

Pity the mask still looks off though. The center red section should be narrower and extend lower. An easy fix, you'd think, if they were concerned with movie accuracy.

facemasks.jpg

Glad they got the eyes right this time after making them way too big for Mk VII & Midas.

Pity the mask still looks off though. The center red section should be narrower and extend lower. An easy fix, you'd think, if they were concerned with movie accuracy.

facemasks.jpg

Thats the prototype head, its actually the mk4 that comes with MMS 191 and its fitted on a mk 7 neck

I missed out on the original BD Mark III, then I told myself the BD Mark VI would be the only IM I would ever need. Then the Mark VII came along and I realized I need a suit that has a circular reactor light. Then, I told myself I got the two most definitive IM armors in the MCU and I don't need anymore IM. Then the Mark XXXIII came along with the sweet Mark XLII BD helmet, I suddenly realized that I never had an exclusive before...

You start off with just one and then it grows...and then they wrap themselves around the cerebral cortex. This has the effect of rendering the collector extremely susceptible to IM purchase suggestion. Later as the IM collection grow follows madness, insanity and bankcruptcy...

I caved! Didn't think I would but I caved! The EX and the die cast factor got me. I may consider selling my Mark VII later on as I consider this the definitive version.

Have you owned an Iron man before...? you might be in for a disapointment

I know I know I KNOW!!!! The only one I've ever really liked was War Machine Mark II. Awesome articulation. That's why I'm disappointed in this guy, but it's THEEEE suit. Damn you, hot toys!!

Glad I checked the link to sideshow again as the first time this exclusive was not available to New Zealand via there emailed link. Sometimes sideshow can be a little confusing to deal with.

I know I know I KNOW!!!! The only one I've ever really liked was War Machine Mark II. Awesome articulation. That's why I'm disappointed in this guy, but it's THEEEE suit. Damn you, hot toys!!

Probably WM Mark II was the figure I least liked. Too boring/Plain imo.

Probably WM Mark II was the figure I least liked. Too boring/Plain imo.

Yea, it's basically gunmetal Iron Man and really could've used a second canon(c'mon, Hot Toys...it's mother****ing War Machine!!), but again, the articulation is phenomenal. I owned Mark IV and loved the way it looked but just didn't like the limitations in posing. That kinda put me off to every other mark up until the diecast lineup.

Back