MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 and 7... really!? never seen one, I was actually pounding through the mk 7 thread all day yesterday (like just over 1000 pages) and didnt see anything. I swear these people keep em in window sils with direct sunlight
:lol Mine are basically in Starks Wine Cellar and I still had fading on a few. I may have read it on another forum, if I can find the posts I'll link them here but I'm not promising anything lol.

AFX now has the Mk3, switched my PO from BBTS to AFX. Now comes the hard part...

:lol Mine are basically in Starks Wine Cellar and I still had fading on a few. I may have read it on another forum, if I can find the posts I'll link them here but I'm not promising anything lol.

Speaking of....

I believe I am owed some pictures of certain something something :naughty

How do we know the articulation won't get updated on this release?

Excuse the ignorance, I never owned the original.

There's fading reports in 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. PI's Diecast Mk 7 is prone to fading, so it's a toss up as to whether this fades or not.

Well thats not good :(

Idk, I just feel like its that soft crotch area (felt really weird to write that). The mark 7 torso had it, so that means Python has it. And from the looks of it, Silver Centurion will as well unfortunately. I highly doubt HT diecast Iron Men will have it, with the movable skirt armor and all. They just need to make the skirt pieces metal and strengthen the connection so it doesnt come off so easily.

Screw you Sideshow and Hot Toys for region blocking Australia from the exclusive version. The regular version is not region blocked though, but why would I bother getting it from Sideshow now? So disappointed right now, since I was able to get Light Armor Thor and Golden Age Captain America, but not the Mk3 exclusive. Just no logic in how/why/when they region block.

I think the most the torso can do is twist. The prototype doesn't even look like it can do that, but at the very minimum you would expect it to be able to twist.

AFX now has the Mk3, switched my PO from BBTS to AFX. Now comes the hard part...

Yeah? As of right now I don't see it up on there...

I'll check again when back home.

And so the year long wait begins. Happy waiting!

Screw you Sideshow and Hot Toys for region blocking Australia from the exclusive version. The regular version is not region blocked though, but why would I bother getting it from Sideshow now? So disappointed right now, since I was able to get Light Armor Thor and Golden Age Captain America, but not the Mk3 exclusive. Just no logic in how/why/when they region block.

No you know how Canada feels...

The SDCC clip description mentioned a new Iron Man armor that is not the Hulkbuster, so I speculated that it is the one for the final battle versus Ultron

Wouldn't it be the Mk43? Not saying it's not possible there's a secret 3rd suit in the movie that hasn't been leaked yet, but all indications I've seen (including stuff that's not yet public) don't suggest a 3rd suit.

My figures are in the corner of a room that is lit by sunlight, but no direct sunlight can get to my figures. Hopefully I'm safe from any fading, haha

Wouldn't it be the Mk43? Not saying it's not possible there's a secret 3rd suit in the movie that hasn't been leaked yet, but all indications I've seen (including stuff that's not yet public) don't suggest a 3rd suit.

Yeah same, I think it would be over kill to focus so much on tony/Iron man, 2 suits is one to many IMO

Back