MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this today. Didn't know it was coming out. Got the exclusive preordered from SS. YES!

Pre-ordered! Don't have an Iron Man yet and I feel like this will be the definitive figure until the Mk VII comes out in Diecast. And now the wait :impatient:

Wow...it's so funny how everything I sold so long ago keeps getting re-released. :lol

Pre-ordered..

Looks like you have to pay NRD on both the Exclusive AND the Regular on Sideshow. So it really makes no difference...

PO'd this the second I got the email. The original II & III were the only ones that I wasn't around for at launch, and I wasn't willing to go secondary market prices for. This is probably the most warranted 2.0 to date. Always wanted the "framed" Arc accessory too :yess:. It's the same exact one from the II EX, right?

Thought I would get this once it was announced but ultimately Im just not feeling it :/. Would have preferred the accurate movie colors and ab crunch plus this one still looks proportionally wrong compared to other suits. Ill wait for a diecast MKIV.

Thought I would get this once it was announced but ultimately Im just not feeling it :/. Would have preferred the accurate movie colors and ab crunch plus this one still looks proportionally wrong compared to other suits. Ill wait for a diecast MKIV.

I feel the same way, not excited by this in the least which is completely opposite of how I thought I'd feel if Ht ever revisited the Mk 3.

Pretty shocked the inaccuracies on this are pretty much being ignored by the vast majority especially at over $300.

But, I guess it's bc people felt the earlier Mk 3's were so poor and are welcoming in anything new in this suit that's a step up from those.

I missed the MkIII the first time and thought I would jump on this if it was offered again. I keep looking at it on SS because i feel like i should have ordered it already. I think the price is stopping me--it's just not a suit on which I want to spend over $300. My Hall of Armor is only missing III and V but copying the setup from the movie isn't a priority anymore. I kinda like having an eclectic group of armor in there instead. The EX is a cool little piece but I may just try to pick it up separately.

Hmm, dunno...prolly Gonna have to go with THIS "Iron Man" :wink1:

twiki.jpg

I missed the MkIII the first time and thought I would jump on this if it was offered again. I keep looking at it on SS because i feel like i should have ordered it already. I think the price is stopping me--it's just not a suit on which I want to spend over $300. My Hall of Armor is only missing III and V but copying the setup from the movie isn't a priority anymore. I kinda like having an eclectic group of armor in there instead. The EX is a cool little piece but I may just try to pick it up separately.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-I...3581?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3a926df7dd

Here ya go, it's even on sale :lol

Back