Statue Mezco: Static-6 Conan the Cimmerian (1:6 Statue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're still charging me for shipping despite the fact that I pre-ordered before their promotional cut-off date. Anyone else experiencing this?
Mine shows a shipping charge on my Mezco account order page but when I checked my credit card account it's the price without the shipping cost.

They're still charging me for shipping despite the fact that I pre-ordered before their promotional cut-off date. Anyone else experiencing this?
Yup, and I'm annoyed. (Though I'm more annoyed at the idea of my statue being sent out in the middle of the holiday shipping backlog. I wish they'd just have waited until January...) I sent a message to CS, so I guess I'm playing the waiting game.

* UPDATE: CS got back to me a said they're issuing a refund for the shipping charge, so I'm all good. Glad I was paying attention!

Last edited:
Shipped, estimated for this Friday!
Me too, though that estimate is a joke. (And mine only has to cross the state...) Though I will say - if it actually *does* arrive on the 18th, I will officially start believing in miracles. :LOL:

Was this ever listed at Sideshow? I'd like to use some of my f#king points before they expire.

Me too, though that estimate is a joke. (And mine only has to cross the state...) Though I will say - if it actually *does* arrive on the 18th, I will officially start believing in miracles. :LOL:
Welp, tracking still says today, yet there hasn't been an update since "shipping label created" four days ago.

Last edited:
Mezo said the warehouse is trying to get stuff shipped out as fast as they can. Expect to see a shipping status update this week... fingers crossed. Unfortunately I'll be out of town from 12/25 - 1/1 so I'll have to wait until I get back.

BY CROM!!!

IMG_0582.jpg

I'm one-armed at the moment after elbow surgery, but I'll try to have it out of the box at least by tomorrow. It's so. Gloriously. Huge. Oh man.

:clap I'll be looking for photos tomorrow.

After selling off the Fury of the Beast Dio and passing on The Prize so long ago I'm really looking forward to this one. This one by far has the best portrait.

Back