Statue Mezco: Static-6 Conan the Cimmerian (1:6 Statue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The loincloth is plastic or faux leather? Looks very rigid whatever it is.
Faux leather. I think. It certainly didn't feel like any plastic I've ever handled.

The box is HUGE. (13"D x 19"W x 18"H) The figure itself reminds me a bit of the higher-end ArtFX Statues. It's solid but not too heavy, and the parts fit together magnetically, really well (In my case). It's the weight of the base that's the kicker. I think it's got to be almost 2/3 of the overall weight just on it's own.

Last edited:
Overall a great piece, I didn't find any flaws.
With the loincloth on the wait is seems to get in the way for the torso connection, that may lessen once the loincloth settles more.
The loincloth is a faux leather material, rigid new but could soften over time (or be made to).

MEZ Conan.1  12.24.21.jpg

MEZ Conan.2  12.24.21.jpg

MEZ Conan.3  12.24.21.jpg

MEZ Conan.4  12.24.21.jpg

MEZ Conan.5  12.24.21.jpg

MEZ Conan.6  12.24.21.jpg

Lots of display options, I'm gong with the almost naked look for now.

The main body statue looks phenomenal here! I forgot about the cape. Is it wired?

Faux leather. I think. It certainly didn't feel like any plastic I've ever handled.

The box is HUGE. (13"D x 19"W x 18"H) The figure itself reminds me a bit of the higher-end ArtFX Statues. It's solid but not too heavy, and the parts fit together magnetically, really well (In my case). It's the weight of the base that's the kicker. I think it's got to be almost 2/3 of the overall weight just on it's own.

Oh wow, wasn't expecting it to be that big! I mean if it protects it better so be it. But I wish companies (like PCS for instance) would get a handle on how to package things that it's not like you're moving in a new piece of furniture or fridge. And you usually don't even keep the fridge box :LOL: Great to hear they used magnets for the fitting. You beat me to that question :)

Cape is wired, like most on a SSC PF. Musculature is great and he's got scars all over. They did a great job on this, again with a lot of display options at what I consider to be an affordable price in today's market. I don't mind the smaller scale at all. At this point in my collecting It's nice to get something that's more manageable and "easier" to handle.

I could definitely get more from this line.

So how is everyone else displaying this guy? I don't think my OCD will allow me to have him just "sitting out" somewhere, though I know a lot of people have statues all over the place in their homes. (Perhaps dust doesn't gross them out as much as it does me. :LOL:)

Got the axe and shield on mine, otherwise the same setup as Pork Chop's. I may throw the chest harness on from time to time, but the more stuff I add, the less it feels like a pure Conan.

Anyone else think his skin could use a semi-gloss or satin lacquer to better match the prototype? He's pretty matte out of the box.

cdad6fd5-2068-4955-aa19-2aba14614581.jpg

I know! I moved him to the bottom for now because it was making me too nervous. Its sucks because he so doesn't belong on the floor...

Love this piece. (And incedentally, I heard back from Mezco, and they're going to ship me a replacement base as soon as they can. Cheers for great customer service!)

I am a huge Frazetta and Conan fan...perfect combination. Just ordered this statue in. I can't believe I missed this announcement last year. I rarely purchase statues but this looks great value and 1:6 scale is my primary focus, so win win.

Yep... Just about perfect.

Love this! I will post a quick video later.

View attachment 552661

Looks great. still waiting on your video, Jawszy.

This thing is sold out everywhere. Some are popping up on eBay but off to the secondary market this thing goes.

quick story, I PO’d it from BBTS, Cancelled it from BBTS. then as your guys pictures started popping up, I said **** I need this and it wasn’t available anywhere. PO sold out @ BBTS and everywhere else. So I hopped on the Mezco waitlist. Then this evening for some reason I went on BBTS and searched Conan, someone must of cancelled their PO, cause it was back up with a quantity of 1. I PO’d it again from BBTS back PO sold out. :laugh then cancelled Mezco waitlist.

I love Frazetta’s Conan. Years back I passed on Quarrantine’s Conan The Brutal and I still search for that thing and it’s nowhere to be found. I wasn’t gonna let this one get away, plus this one blows Quarrantine’s out of the water. Good value too.

Looks great. still waiting on your video, Jawszy.

This thing is sold out everywhere. Some are popping up on eBay but off to the secondary market this thing goes.

quick story, I PO’d it from BBTS, Cancelled it from BBTS. then as your guys pictures started popping up, I said **** I need this and it wasn’t available anywhere. PO sold out @ BBTS and everywhere else. So I hopped on the Mezco waitlist. Then this evening for some reason I went on BBTS and searched Conan, someone must of cancelled their PO, cause it was back up with a quantity of 1. I PO’d it again from BBTS back PO sold out. :laugh then cancelled Mezco waitlist.

I love Frazetta’s Conan. Years back I passed on Quarrantine’s Conan The Brutal and I still search for that thing and it’s nowhere to be found. I wasn’t gonna let this one get away, plus this one blows Quarrantine’s out of the water. Good value too.
I have it filmed…. Just need to add some photos at the end. Will probably get it done in next couple of days

Back