Statue Mezco: Static-6 Conan the Cimmerian (1:6 Statue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mezco site makes no mention of material, but according to BBTS this is made of plastic. If true, this would explain the low price. I was expecting $250-275.

The Mezco site makes no mention of material, but according to BBTS this is made of plastic. If true, this would explain the low price. I was expecting $250-275.

I didn't even look to see what it was made of when I ordered.. Plastic? That sucks.. Kind of took the wind out of my sails.

Oh well.. Still happy to get it. Fantastic looking piece if it comes out like this.

Both of these pictures from Mezco's product page give different measurements on the base.

9844.Jpg

9883.Jpg

EDIT: The General over on StatueForum contacted Mezco. They confirmed it's 12" tall including the base. Makes sense, given the scale.

Last edited:
Whoa, this is awesome and reasonably priced! Way back in the day I did a Conan the Cimmerian custom with some similar design elements, but I couldn't make the lion kidney belt work as nicely as this so I discarded it in favor of a skull belt. The difference between pros and joes, I guess. Looking forward to getting this for my Conan shelf!

I ordered from Mezco, though I wish I was able to pay for it in full right now with PayPal. With all the manufacturing hiccups around the world this year, maybe it's better to just secure a deposit with an NRD and see how things play out, though.

There are a lot of nice switch-out options here and good bang-for-your-buck value, including free U.S. shipping until Dec. 16th. Not too shabby!

I'm seeing November on various sites, but with so many things delayed, I'll be surprised if it makes it.

They're still charging me for shipping despite the fact that I pre-ordered before their promotional cut-off date. Anyone else experiencing this?

Back