Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b8f413d6de1ab3d8287fb4b3d4a808d2.jpg

Future Hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pictures.

Had they given that Netflix Punisher a better body (or Hell, even just updated the arms to be double-jointed like they did with Freddy) he probably would be one of my favorite Mezcos.

Thanks, SpiderBat. I hadn't noticed the articulation was lacking, but to be fair my poses are usually pretty stilted and simple during my first shoot with a given figure.

Weird question: his arms are wrapped in what looks like tape. Is that to protect them from the dye of the shirt?

Thanks, SpiderBat. I hadn't noticed the articulation was lacking, but to be fair my poses are usually pretty stilted and simple during my first shoot with a given figure.

Weird question: his arms are wrapped in what looks like tape. Is that to protect them from the dye of the shirt?

Yeah his clothes will bleed. Check the headsculpts, I had some staining out of the box.

Wishing you a happy Valentine?s Day with the touching story of a man, and the woman he loves, with his adult son infected with a techno virus from the future, birthed by the clone of said woman he loves, who was dead at the time, but then she came back but died again but now a younger version of herself from the past is in the present so it?s all so sweet.
1322a95fda62f662c24dcb81c9cc999e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really am looking forward to what that set has to offer. Marvel Legends have done terrific Things, the other three will have to WOW me to pick it up for what they want to charge.

From FB

Attachments

• 23B5EA7F-8351-45B9-B54A-EDBA3BB8AB93.jpeg
    23B5EA7F-8351-45B9-B54A-EDBA3BB8AB93.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 124
  • CFCA2609-FC8E-4E3B-BD44-92E9AB26CACB.jpg
    CFCA2609-FC8E-4E3B-BD44-92E9AB26CACB.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 121
Back